Another teacher...another student

It’s all good and fine to say “Damn lucky students!” and all that but the reality is that underage students who nail female teachers can and are still on the hook for child support after the fact. At least with girls they can choose to abort the baby if they don’t want to deal with the consequences of them being what is, essentially, molested by a person in power. For boys, they have sex with the teacher, she gets a slap on the wrist (usually), everyone says he’s lucky, then him paying child support for many, many years to come is entirely her choice.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/

Frankly, everyone acts like girls are the victims in these scenarios and boys are lucky – but the reality is that the boys are put into a worse situation than the girls because the girl gets her jollies/suffers the negative emotional impact the same way as a boy, but she at least has the choice about whether she is on the hook for paying for a child for a long time to come. This is one of the few cases where the victim of rape can be essentially held hostage by the rapist using the legal code – and everyone acts like it’s some lucky event. Wake up people – or one day you might wake up when your kid gets slapped with a child support bill in their first year of university.
hahahaha. What's next, visitation rights for rapists that impregnated women?

Dude, they are lucky as fuck. Just stop.

Yeah, that lucky, lucky boy…

SAN FRANCISCO — He was a 15-year-old kid with all the usual teenage sexual passions.

She was his neighbor--a 34-year-old mom, later convicted of statutory rape for engaging him in a romantic tryst that resulted in her getting pregnant.

clip_image001.gif

But in a case that sets the term "deadbeat dad" on its ear, a California appeals court has ruled that the young man from San Luis Obispo, identified only as "Nathaniel J." in court records, is responsible for paying child support for the baby born of the illegal union.

….

The youth, now 18, won't be required to pay until he has income, said Deputy Atty. Gen. Mary Roth, who handled the case."Say he makes $800 a month working at Burger King," Roth said. "He'll probably be expected to pay $200 a month to reimburse" the welfare program
.”

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...0045_1_pay-child-support-child-support-behalf

Oh, another lucky, lucky boy…

PHOENIX — Nick Olivas became a father at 14, a fact he wouldn't learn for eight years.

While in high school, Olivas had sex with a 20-year-old woman. As he sees it now, she took advantage of a lonely kid going through a rough patch at home

State law says a child younger than 15 cannot consent with an adult under any circumstance, making Olivas a rape victim. Olivas didn't press charges and says he didn't realize at the time that it was even something to consider.

The two went their separate ways. Olivas, now 24 and living in Phoenix, graduated from high school, went to college and became a medical assistant.

Then two years ago, the state served him with papers demanding child support. That's how he found out he had a then-6-year-old daughter.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/

The reality of these situations is that a young man – no, a child – who has sex with a much older woman essentially gets fucked twice – that being once in the sheets and a second time by the legal system if she feels like hitting up her rape victim for money.

The whole thing, in itself, doesn’t even bother me that much… What does bother me is that many of the same people who would be outraged/appalled for something like this happening to a girl are perfectly content with this happening to a boy – when the boy stands to face worse consequences with less choice in the matter.

Treat this as you will. An objective view shows that boys are getting screwed over and girls are given more special victim status treatment.

There must be a lot of messed up females of this generation. This stuff just keeps happening.
There is a lot of messed up females. It's like they need somebody to guide them in order not to be completely out of control morons in many circumstances. Not all.

The two went their separate ways. Olivas, now 24 and living in Phoenix, graduated from high school, went to college and became a medical assistant.

Then two years ago, the state served him with papers demanding child support. That's how he found out he had a then-6-year-old daughter.”

She didn't want anything to do with him until her stinking puss smelled that money. What a despicable human being.

There is a lot of messed up females. It's like they need somebody to guide them in order not to be completely out of control morons in many circumstances. Not all.
I wouldn't know. My wife handles herself pretty well. I think we both help each other out in some ways though. I'm good for her and she's good for me. Don't get me wrong, we have our fights sometimes.

But this stuff is in the news more and more.

A California appeals court has ruled that the young man is responsible for paying child support for the baby born of the illegal union.

Women's groups and feminists will stay silent as fuck about this.

I wouldn't know. My wife handles herself pretty well. I think we both help each other out in some ways though. I'm good for her and she's good for me. Don't get me wrong, we have our fights sometimes.

But this stuff is in the news more and more.
Don't underestimate chicks bro...if you're not giving enough D....there will always be a teenager who's willing to give it to her....

Women's groups and feminists will stay silent as fuck about this.

They have been for a long time, actually...

This is one of my big pet peeves about feminism. It screams "We support men too! We want equality for EVERYONE! We look out for men and boys!" - then they do a piss poor, self serving job of it and largely ignore male issues. Then MRA's pop up and take a crack at looking at men issues and suddenly we have feminists lining up to protest the men's rights people, all the while screaming "We support men too! We want equality for EVERYONE! We look out for men and boys!"...

But again, I think this is one of the areas IDL is spot on about. Feminism, today, isn't really about fighting for equality. At the core it is an assault on the dominant class of society, an attempt to redistribute social power - an ideology sword claiming it is a shield. The movement has much work to do still and has done good things, but it shows little interest in actually doing the good work left to be done and instead tears down groups it doesn't like...

Maybe legally speaking you have a point, but if you were a father would you feel worse if this happened to your son or daughter?

I would want the teacher jailed regardless of the gender of my kid or the teacher.

She had sex with a special needs kid? Lolol, she must have Hope Solo level roast beefage to not be getting anything from her hubby, or be able to get a nonretard student. Cause her face is aight

You say that like it's a bad thing. I'd throw some Arbys Sauce on that roast beef and eat it like groceries. Aint no shame in this game.

That had nothing to do with my question.

I wouldn't feel better nor worse as to me they are the same regardless of genders involved. All teachers who prey on students should suffer.

I wouldn't feel better nor worse as to me they are the same regardless of genders involved. All teachers who prey on students should suffer.
So you can't even acknowledge that girls are sexually more vulnerable than boys?

PQ6y5y7.gif

Back