Another teacher...another student

KantoTerror

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...e/news-story/5845b49b98ffa9e17fbc580689222cba
screen-shot-2017-06-22-at-12-20-59-pm.png

jesus keep it in your pants ladies!

I hope if I have a son he's that lucky.

Now I have a daughter & this happens, I will murder the teacher.

Yes there are double standards in life

She had sex with a special needs kid? Lolol, she must have Hope Solo level roast beefage to not be getting anything from her hubby, or be able to get a nonretard student. Cause her face is aight

I hope if I have a son he's that lucky.

Now I have a daughter & this happens, I will murder the teacher.

Yes there are double standards in life
What if your daughter becomes a teacher and happened to like a student...would you let them bang, bro?

Special ed student? Lol, her husband/boyfriend got Trudeau level cucked.

She had sex with a special needs kid? Lolol, she must have Hope Solo level roast beefage to not be getting anything from her hubby, or be able to get a nonretard student. Cause her face is aight

Don't judge if you haven't done it, buddy boy

It’s all good and fine to say “Damn lucky students!” and all that but the reality is that underage students who nail female teachers can and are still on the hook for child support after the fact. At least with girls they can choose to abort the baby if they don’t want to deal with the consequences of them being what is, essentially, molested by a person in power. For boys, they have sex with the teacher, she gets a slap on the wrist (usually), everyone says he’s lucky, then him paying child support for many, many years to come is entirely her choice.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/

Frankly, everyone acts like girls are the victims in these scenarios and boys are lucky – but the reality is that the boys are put into a worse situation than the girls because the girl gets her jollies/suffers the negative emotional impact the same way as a boy, but she at least has the choice about whether she is on the hook for paying for a child for a long time to come. This is one of the few cases where the victim of rape can be essentially held hostage by the rapist using the legal code – and everyone acts like it’s some lucky event. Wake up people – or one day you might wake up when your kid gets slapped with a child support bill in their first year of university.

What if your daughter becomes a teacher and happened to like a student...would you let them bang, bro?
Well I certainly would strongly disagree with it, but by that point my daughter would be an adult.

There must be a lot of messed up females of this generation. This stuff just keeps happening.

It’s all good and fine to say “Damn lucky students!” and all that but the reality is that underage students who nail female teachers can and are still on the hook for child support after the fact. At least with girls they can choose to abort the baby if they don’t want to deal with the consequences of them being what is, essentially, molested by a person in power. For boys, they have sex with the teacher, she gets a slap on the wrist (usually), everyone says he’s lucky, then him paying child support for many, many years to come is entirely her choice.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/

Frankly, everyone acts like girls are the victims in these scenarios and boys are lucky – but the reality is that the boys are put into a worse situation than the girls because the girl gets her jollies/suffers the negative emotional impact the same way as a boy, but she at least has the choice about whether she is on the hook for paying for a child for a long time to come. This is one of the few cases where the victim of rape can be essentially held hostage by the rapist using the legal code – and everyone acts like it’s some lucky event. Wake up people – or one day you might wake up when your kid gets slapped with a child support bill in their first year of university.

Dude, they are lucky as fuck. Just stop.

I went to school with a guy that was in "special needs" classes. They mislabeled him IMO. The guy was not mentally retarded. He's got his small construction company. He may have just had dislexia or something minor.

So anyway, this kid may not have major problems.

But seriously... "Special ed" these days can just mean something like ADHD or dyslexia.

My guess is she banged some ripped student athlete who has trouble sitting still and concentrating in his regular classes.

She just wanted to help him learn by acting as a human fidget spinner.

tumblr_m0p859rIAj1qedb29o1_500.gif

Back