Another sparring video. The last one i will upload

Its not really pure muay thai. Anyway we are switching to MMA now.

The last upload? Are you not sparring Sano anymore and uploading that?

No money for any traveling. I gonna focus on converting myself from muay thai fighter to MMA fighter.

Gonna start a logg with weekly videos. But no more unedited sparring videos. Because i gonna get a fight.

Once a week i will go to Bodø, a City less then hours away from where i live. To train MMA there.

My own small gym / training gym will train MMA at least three times a week.

I have trained MMA before. And i also got a judo black belt, two wrestlers, and even a sambo guy in my group.

So thats a ok start i think.

Once a week i will go to Bodø, a City less then hours away from where i live. To train MMA there.

My own small gym / training gym will train MMA at least three times a week.

I have trained MMA before. And i also got a judo black belt, two wrestlers, and even a sambo guy in my group.

So thats a ok start i think.

Good luck, hope to see your first amature MMA fight in 6 months?

I am obviously under-qualified to critique anything but just wondering - why do you guys often circle to the INSIDE and not to the OUTSIDE. I was always taught to circle to the OUTSIDE, found similar advice online:

You should circle to both sides imo. Power right hand is a risk one way, lead switch kick is a risk to other way.

Also to set up different strikes, you need to be able to go both ways.

You should circle to both sides imo. Power right hand is a risk one way, lead switch kick is a risk to other way.

Also to set up different strikes, you need to be able to go both ways.
Not to mention only going one way telegraphs to your opponent how you will move, and they will find nasty ways to capitalize on it.

Back