Another raping gang in England.

More telling is the large amount of people with migration background from Pakistan there who would rather not discuss the topic itself but deflect and cry racism.

Large amounts of white people would rather not talk about it too , its awkward and icky so its best we pretend its not happening .

More telling is the large amount of people with migration background from Pakistan there who would rather not discuss the topic itself but deflect and cry racism.

Or the Somali community in Manchester who turned out to protest the guilty verdict for 3 Somali men for gang raping a white girl. According to them, the men were only found guilty because the victim was white. They don't care because it's not their daughters being abused.

I’ve seen the topic discussed many times in mosques, family homes and online. Because the discussions aren’t taking place on tv, it doesn’t mean they’re not happening.

I posted this in the meme thread but it can be of service to take a look at the gangs of joyous enrichment

DqEbN89WoAALsAj.jpg

I just like when shitlibs argue it's
- a man problem
- #NotAll
- #NotRealIslam

Therefore we cannot say it's a Muslim Pakistani problem or anything to do with Islam because one out of a hundred aren't muslim.

Not even really a joke, considering the father of one of the Rotherham victims traced his 13 year old daughter to the house of a Muslim with a previous history of sex offences against underage girls. The Muslim called the cops, who arrested the father for racist abuse. And left his daughter with the Muslim, in spite of being aware of his criminal record.

A lot of the so-called coppers in the Rotherham area should be in prison, but while UK cops are shit are protecting citizens, they are bloody good at covering their own backs:rolleyes:

I simply can't believe that happened.

I’ve seen the topic discussed many times in mosques, family homes and online. Because the discussions aren’t taking place on tv, it doesn’t mean they’re not happening.

When your prophet gets lampooned in a tiny publication in Europe, your “diacussions” are all very public and filled with outrage and deadly violence in the name of the “oppression” you’ve experienced.

Maybe if you’ve had these “discussions”, along with riots, extrajudicial justice, and fatwas (or you know just a regular match to show solidarity with the victims) against rapists, pedophiles, terrorists etc (all of whom vastly over represented from the followers of the ‘perfect’ example of an illiterate desert nomad), people will believe you Mahmud.

When your prophet gets lampooned in a tiny publication in Europe, your “diacussions” are all very public and filled with outrage and deadly violence in the name of the “oppression” you’ve experienced.

Maybe if you’ve had these “discussions”, along with riots, extrajudicial justice, and fatwas (or you know just a regular match to show solidarity with the victims) against rapists, pedophiles, terrorists etc (all of whom vastly over represented from the followers of the ‘perfect’ example of an illiterate desert nomad), people will believe you Mahmud.

‘My’ discussions are never filled with violence, rarely filled with outrage and have never taken place in public. I think you are confusing me with some people you may have seen on the telly.

As for terrorism, there have been countless marches against that and fatwas and public speeches- in fact it’s all rather boring now.

With regards to the grooming issue, one of the main prosecutors and the one that made sure the first batch of criminals were bought to justice was a Muslim. I only mention that because you seem to have a strange idea in your head that we are all the same, have the same beliefs etc. Il try to remember some of your points for our annual 2 billion member Muslim community meeting next month.

The one about the girl served as kebab meat should be mandatory reading for all leftists. But it probably goes in one ear and out the other.

Sweden also suffers from the progressive brain rot, and pathological altruism for non-whites.
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists, and have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted to have sex with six, seven or eight men.

The internet radio station Granskning Sverige called the mainstream newspapers Aftonbladet and Expressen to ask why they had described the perpetrators as "Swedish men" when they actually were Somalis without Swedish citizenship. They were hugely offended when asked if they felt any responsibility to warn Swedish women to stay away from certain men. One journalist asked why that should be their responsibility.
But we know this from the dumbshits stopping planes because they think they are being deported by nazis for being non-white.

Europe is dead, thank god we have Trump.

What if I was to tell you that this is not really about child grooming, but really about ethnically targeted child prostitution?

That whats really happening is that there are organised gangs of Pakistani men who are grooming young vulnerable white girls who are then being raped by other Pakistani men who pay the groomers for allowing them to rape these young girls.

Or that sometimes the payment is not money, it is a taxi driver transporting drugs for the gangs and in return they get to rape the young white girl of their choice. Or an owner of an shop allowing the gangs to store their drugs and guns in the store in return for having a girl upstairs that they can do what they want to.

Or that the real reason they like to groom younger white girls is that they can charge more for the younger ones?

Or that the reason they are choosing young white girls and not targeting girls from their community is that they know their community will not do anything as long as they are only doing this to white girls, but if they did it to girls in their own community, not only would they be reported to the police they would be ostracized from their community and also subject to violence from within.

Because the idea that the UK government is covering up crimes and turning on citizens for speaking out about them is an interpretation of anecdotal reports feeding into a populist narrative.
The Police Deparment's own admission that they failed to follow up on reports due to fears of being seen as racist, doesn't justify that interpretation.
We saw a similar thing happen here (not with rape gangs, but ethnic gangs generally), and the consequence was the establishment of task forces to deal with ethnic crime.

are you sure ? everything points towards a very blaise approach to it all if not an out right coverup. at the very least a heavy reluctance to tell the truth.

Back