Another raping gang in England.

I don't know what to say.

I live in England, for the most part it's a safe functioning society. We do however have a growing issue with gang related crime in large cities. Police numbers shrink, violent crime goes up. But how can we explain gangs of men from Pakistan hunting out daughters?

I don't live in a city, I live in a small village, away from poverty, away from large concentrations of different ethnic groups, away from drugs, away from different cultural mindsets that find stuff me and you find unacceptable just fine. We don't suffer from the same issues these bad places face. And I can only be thankful for that. I'm a parent of two young kids, one a girl. I want her to be safe, away from vile men and vile gangs. If the government and police don't put a stop to vile foreigners hunting people's children, what left is there to do?
Arm yourself and protect your family, make sure your kids are safe. It's what ive done.

I don't know what to say.

I live in England, for the most part it's a safe functioning society. We do however have a growing issue with gang related crime in large cities. Police numbers shrink, violent crime goes up. But how can we explain gangs of men from Pakistan hunting out daughters?

I don't live in a city, I live in a small village, away from poverty, away from large concentrations of different ethnic groups, away from drugs, away from different cultural mindsets that find stuff me and you find unacceptable just fine. We don't suffer from the same issues these bad places face. And I can only be thankful for that. I'm a parent of two young kids, one a girl. I want her to be safe, away from vile men and vile gangs. If the government and police don't put a stop to vile foreigners hunting people's children, what left is there to do?
Arm yourself and protect your family, make sure your kids are safe. It's what ive done.

I agree with most what you said as I´m in a similar position. I also have 1 daughter and a boy, living on the outskirts of a bigger city.

But to arm myself? I don´t live in USA with a mindset that think guns is part of your life. And I would say your country and mine are quite similar when it comes to no gun culture is best suited for our way of living.

What do you mean by arm yourself?

I agree with most what you said as I´m in a similar position. I also have 1 daughter and a boy, living on the outskirts of a bigger city.

But to arm myself? I don´t live in USA with a mindset that think guns is part of your life. And I would say your country and mine are quite similar when it comes to no gun culture is best suited for our way of living.

What do you mean by arm yourself?
Guns are illegal here in the UK. I'll be careful exactly what I say.

My family are safe in their home, and they are safe and can be protected from a group of people by just me.

Guns are illegal here in the UK. I'll be careful exactly what I say.

My family are safe in their home, and they are safe and can be protected from a group of people by just me.

You are underestimating the power of you as a citizen. I am familiar with the lack of resources in the police you are facing. What we did in Sweden was to make it clear for the politicians that more resourses should be applied to the ones taking care of our safety. All parties in Sweden agrees on this issue and more money can be used to employ more police that do the street physical work, and semi civilians can do the administrative work. Why can´t you do it in England?

I'm the exact same way. I've been saying for a while that anyone with any common sense in this country has gotten out of the cities and larger towns. They're lost now, things will only get worse. People blame police cuts for rises in crime, but for a lot of these "multicultural" areas, no amount of extra policing would suffice. These people don't want to be policed by white police officers (white police officers in a majority white country, whodafunkit?) and will agitate and resist at all times (hence the several grooming gangs and terrorists who weren't shopped to the authorities by their neighbours, family members etc.,).

People want to negatively call it "white flight" but ignore the fact that "multiculturalism" has been a net negative for White Brits. So our food palate got a little diverse? Is that really worth the innocence of our daughters? This countries politicians has literally given away the populace's children's birthrights and then brainwashed them to accept it as the new normal. Crowded schools, crowded roads, crowded public transport, GP lists full, Waiting lists for Hospital beds. This isn't normal and never was, yet we're told to accept it as everyday life in the UK, all so we can virtue signal on the world stage about how accepting and diverse we are.

For some reason our politicians, of both sides, have made it their mission to turn our cities and towns into Mega City One, with everyone living on top of each other, all in the name of diversity and progress. We don't even know who or how many people are living here, with estimates based on water usage and food consumption putting it at around 80 million and rising.

Best to move out to the sticks for those that can afford it and get away from the progressive madness that has ruined large parts of this country.

So many gangs like this have been found in England, after Rotherham people said 'never again!'
You can bet your life this is happening in France, Sweden, Germany, etc, etc, its what they do.
When these guys enter prison they will be applauded by the muslim population and treated like heroes. "Hey mohammad, tell us all the stories of you having sex with little white girls.'
The death penalty would be perfect for these guys, how could anyone disagree?

"At Leeds Crown , the ringleader, Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 35, was jailed for life with a minimum of 18 years."

That makes absolutely no sense to me.

If he's jailed FOR LIFE, how can there be a minimum of 18 years???

"At Leeds Crown , the ringleader, Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 35, was jailed for life with a minimum of 18 years."

That makes absolutely no sense to me.

If he's jailed FOR LIFE, how can there be a minimum of 18 years???

Minimum of 18 years before he is eligible for parole.

Can you give me some details please? What about the daughter, did the police not even talk to the girl and asked if she wanted to come along? Why was she there in the first place, is she a drug addict?

If it is as you say, we are talking about Jeffrey Dahmer incompetent level of police work.

It's been a while since I read the reports, but these are the Cliffs as I remember them.

- the girl was classed as, "vulnerable". This covers a multitude of sins, including petty crime as well and drug and alcohol abuse. I believe she was supposed to be under social worker care, but absconded to live with the shit-bag who groomed her.

- The father had split up with the girl's mother, but tracked her down when he realised she was being abused.

- The girl was fully under control of the Muslim peadophile at that point, and refused to leave. However, police could and indeed should have removed her from the house, since she was under age and the Muslim had a criminal record for abusing girls her age. They should have returned her to social worker care. They didn't because they were gutless pieces of shit too scared of a Muslim claiming they were racist to do their job.

And trust me: that's not even the worst thing the coppers in Rotherham did...:mad:

For some reason our politicians, of both sides, have made it their mission to turn our cities and towns into Mega City One, with everyone living on top of each other, all in the name of diversity and progress.

The reason that councils and governments are increasing the number of dwellings is that they need the council tax.

There are only two ways for a local council to get money; business rates or council tax.

Business rates are dwindling, witness all the retailers that are closing stores down. So they have to make up the shortfall with council tax, they do this by allowing developers to build more houses and then they receive more council tax.

It's also one of the reasons that in a lot of Northern towns the police turn a blind eye to the large scale drug dealing that is taking place. The drug dealers use "cash" businesses to launder the money, fast food outlets, car washes, taxi firms, corner shops, barbers, mobile phone shops, second hand car lots, etc. This in turn means they are paying some business rates to the council. So the council pressure the local cops to not bust the drug dealers as the laundering businesses would disappear and the council would loose even more income.

It's been a while since I read the reports, but these are the Cliffs as I remember them.

- the girl was classed as, "vulnerable". This covers a multitude of sins, including petty crime as well and drug and alcohol abuse. I believe she was supposed to be under social worker care, but absconded to live with the shit-bag who groomed her.

- The father had split up with the girl's mother, but tracked her down when he realised she was being abused.

- The girl was fully under control of the Muslim peadophile at that point, and refused to leave. However, police could and indeed should have removed her from the house, since she was under age and the Muslim had a criminal record for abusing girls her age. They should have returned her to social worker care. They didn't because they were gutless pieces of shit too scared of a Muslim claiming they were racist to do their job.

And trust me: that's not even the worst thing the coppers in Rotherham did...:mad:

I would call this a major neglect of duties as a lawman. The girl was underage and that alone should have warranted some kind of emotional response from the police, dwarfing any kind of racist accusation thoughts in the aftermath.

Do you know what happened to the police on duty that very day? Did they get a warning, fired?

There must be more to the story, because this feels utterly wrong.

Edit: Now I have read more about Rotherham, and it is some really sad reading. Adult people who should care for its citizen has not been doing their job. I think people in this thread should both adress their hate for the grooming gang and the men and women having been cause in this major failure of neglect.

I am totally appalled.

Published in January 2015, the Casey report concluded that the council had a bullying, sexist culture of covering up information and silencing whistleblowers, and was "not fit for purpose"

Rotherham Council's chief executive, its director of children's services, and the Police and Crime Commissioner for South Yorkshire Police all resigned in the wake of Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Last edited:
I lived in Huddersfield for a very long time. Mainly in mainly Muslim areas, like, we'd be the only white house for a good few streets. Loads of sketchy gangs. Any drugs you wanted, you'd be dealing with the Muslims. No word of a lie, look at that photo of all the mugshots:

Second row, second from the right. I used to buy weed from that guy for about a 6month period. He lived in like a side-street type thing, just up the road. I used to go and hang out in the driving test centre carpark, he'd walk over, exchange and walk off. Never really had much to do with him in terms of actually chatting or anything. But I definitely remember him.

And also, the government/polic cover-ups of these rape gangs are quite simple. The local MP's need the Muslim vote, a lot of areas in Yorkshire are almost completely Muslim, the MPs care about nothing other than getting themselves up the ladder and if they were to speak out or crack down on these gangs of scumbags, they might lose votes in those areas.

They get arrested when they show up. Or smeared as racist biggots and shut down if they wont keep quiet (see Tommy Robinson). And that's the truth.
Saw people more inflamed about seeing Tommy Robinson in the news, than about the rape gang he was exposing. I'd understand being mad that his involvement was risking a mistrial, but I didn't see anyone mention that on my social feeds. They wanted him raped in prison.

Saw people more inflamed about seeing Tommy Robinson in the news, than about the rape gang he was exposing. I'd understand being mad that his involvement was risking a mistrial, but I didn't see anyone mention that on my social feeds. They wanted him raped in prison.

A well programmed society.

The general public will exhibit the same behaviors as the police who wouldn't address the raping. It is, in a perverted sort of way, more virtuous to appear 'totally not racist' than to tackle such a thing.

It is a product of social conditioning that is unnatural.

Last edited:
I would call this a major neglect of duties as a lawman. The girl was underage and that alone should have warranted some kind of emotional response from the police, dwarfing any kind of racist accusation thoughts in the aftermath.

Do you know what happened to the police on duty that very day? Did they get a warning, fired?

There must be more to the story, because this feels utterly wrong.

Edit: Now I have read more about Rotherham, and it is some really sad reading. Adult people who should care for its citizen has not been doing their job. I think people in this thread should both adress their hate for the grooming gang and the men and women having been cause in this major failure of neglect.

I am totally appalled.

Published in January 2015, the Casey report concluded that the council had a bullying, sexist culture of covering up information and silencing whistleblowers, and was "not fit for purpose"

Rotherham Council's chief executive, its director of children's services, and the Police and Crime Commissioner for South Yorkshire Police all resigned in the wake of Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

It gets worse. One girl was gang-raped by Muslims. When she reported the attack, she gave the police the clothes she had been wearing at the time, so they could be tested for DNA.

The police later claimed to have, "lost" the clothes, and told the girl they could not go ahead with an investigation because there was no evidence:mad:

It gets worse. One girl was gang-raped by Muslims. When she reported the attack, she gave the police the clothes she had been wearing at the time, so they could be tested for DNA.

The police later claimed to have, "lost" the clothes, and told the girl they could not go ahead with an investigation because there was no evidence:mad:
What cowards!

The Rotherham report also covers how it became apparent that the abusers were clearly being tipped off whenever victims came forward, which must have come from people within the police force and possibly social services. There was one particular incident where a girl was due to appear in court and had been moved to a safe house. Yet the men she was going to testify against found out where she was (they must have been given the address by someone from the authorities) and she didn't turn up to court so the men walked free. It later turned out that they beat her, doused her in petrol and threatened to burn her alive if she didn't drop it. She was eleven years old.

The Rotherham report also covers how it became apparent that the abusers were clearly being tipped off whenever victims came forward, which must have come from people within the police force and possibly social services. There was one particular incident where a girl was due to appear in court and had been moved to a safe house. Yet the men she was going to testify against found out where she was (they must have been given the address by someone from the authorities) and she didn't turn up to court so the men walked free. It later turned out that they beat her, doused her in petrol and threatened to burn her alive if she didn't drop it. She was eleven years old.

One social worker in a care home repeatedly raised concerns about underage girls, who were supposed to be under a strict curfew, being picked up outside the care home by much older Muslim men, and returning in the early hours of the morning. Often showing signs of physical abuse, drunk, under the influence of drugs etc.

When she raised this with senior social workers, she received an official warning for, "racism" and was ordered to undergo, "Diversity Training".

Back