Another Racist Editorial-- no, not Breitbart or the Gateway Pundit

Is anyone disagreeing about white vegans?

You gave a shit enough to distort the argument initially, even though you acknowledge a double standard.

Using irony to communicate that POC's have no power over me and therefore I am not threatened by their racism and so do not care about the double standard is only "distorting the argument" to someone who cannot process even a slightly complex line of reasoning.

Because we still have too many posters who buy into the lie that racism remains more concentrated or more socially accepted on just the one side. Things changed.

12 Types of White People I’d Like to Call the Cops On

It goes on. Even reading this as a piece of Onion satire, where he is building the rhetoric of his article to mirror the hysterics of the people who mistakenly report crimes that aren't crimes, breaks down when we get to this last part. I'm not talking about the fact a professional writer doesn't know the difference between "disclose" and "disclosure".

He appears serious when he says that he literally reported a fellow employee to HR for mistaking him for another black employee in what is apparently a large office where there might not be a great deal of interaction. So, when we get to the final paragraph, and he tries to present this article as a trolltrap, one of my favorite tactics, it comes off as the only dishonest portion of the article:

So is that why you reported your co-worker/superior to HR, too? Did you forget to inform us in this paragraph that you made that up as part of the article?

Not that it would matter. He overlooked that the thesis of this article as explained in the final paragraph is that we whites need things "brownsplained" to us. I'm going to venture the guess that "mansplaining" isn't too popular in a progressive sea of dots. Yet his hypocrisy is distilled most purely in his weakest attempt at irony:

This very article has profiled an entire race as its target audience: read as satire or seriously. Neither interpretation spares his hypocrisy. By "trolling" this race he has profiled this race.

It's an editorial, but it's no less revealing than some of those Breitbart or other "fringe right" editorials. It's racism wrapped up in partisan platitudes.

I gave you a like, because you aren't wrong, but like metoo, we give it power by talking about it.

Our outrage at this BS is the point. It is click bait. It is psycological warfare in the name of capitalism, and profit motive.

Remember that white guy who got pissed off because there were too many white people at the burger joint he was eating at in NYC and he said he was officially leaving the race??? That was pretty hilarious.
Remember when Bill O'Reilly commented how amazing it was that the black people filling the restaurant where he ate appeared to be totally normal? How hilarious.

It’s amazing to watch how ok it is to be racist against whites these days. I grew up dealing with a lot of racism got in over 10 fights because of it as a kid. Good luck to white people you better shut this shit down before it gets out of hand is all I can say.
The third Reich wil happen if this white guilt bs continues some how skin color is more revelant now since the 60’s

I think if we compared numbers it'd be like a few flies landing on one side of the scale while the other is loaded down with lead bars

It's nothing offensive compared to the things POC spout against Whites in European countries like Britain

Like this

pmcomposite-twinmp.jpg

Privilege is theirs. Whites are punished harshly for any offensive comments. POC can say pretty much whatever. Remember that diversity officer who called for killing Whites?

The third Reich wil happen if this white guilt bs continues some how skin color is more revelant now since the 60’s

* Fourth.
Where will it start though? Certainly not in America, unless you're a recent European arrival.
The vast, vast majority of "White" Americans wouldn't qualify for the reich lol.

White self hating liberals.

Only thing that makes sense is a bad hormonal balance in the body. Causing cowardly stabs at normal people who are not afraid.

Oh boy, I remember when VICE actually had credibility. I love that video in the middle of the article about the "people of colour" taking a vacation away from white people in a no-whites allowed resort.
They recently had a "featured" article on how to perform oral on your male-to-female partner if they still haven't had surgery.

<mma4>

I will say this though, they did an excellent piece about what a waste the war in Afghanistan is/was a few years ago (before they went full SJW).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_What_Winning_Looks_Like

White self hating liberals.

Only thing that makes sense is a bad hormonal balance in the body. Causing cowardly stabs at normal people who are not afraid.
maxresdefault.jpg

<23>

I get it, I really do. It would be infuriating to have to deal with some of the serious bigotry and racism that exists, but claiming you want to call the police on someone being overly friendly to black people because they’re black, or mistakoyoh for someone else-then reporting them to try and get them in trouble? That’s a bitch move, and he even bragged about never calling the cops before.

Bottom line, racism is stupid. Everyone has biases, even if they don’t mean to. But no one has to apologize for being white, because that is where that conversation always goes. Fuck that shit! And having difficulty in distinguishing people of the opposite race is not racism, it is how our brains develop. If you are raised only around white people, you are great at differentiating the features of white people, but you may suck at other races. I have this very issue, so I have found a trick that works for me-finding some feature that stands out, and giving them a nickname. I only remembered a man I nicknamed(in my own head) five head Freddy because he had a forehead you could play tennis on. Another trick I have to use is trying to find a famous person they look like. This goes for white and black folks with me, I have trouble remembering names and faces anymore, so I may see a guy and remember him as fat Kanye.

I get it, I really do. It would be infuriating to have to deal with some of the serious bigotry and racism that exists, but claiming you want to call the police on someone being overly friendly to black people because they’re black, or mistakoyoh for someone else-then reporting them to try and get them in trouble? That’s a bitch move, and he even bragged about never calling the cops before.

Bottom line, racism is stupid. Everyone has biases, even if they don’t mean to. But no one has to apologize for being white, because that is where that conversation always goes. Fuck that shit! And having difficulty in distinguishing people of the opposite race is not racism, it is how our brains develop. If you are raised only around white people, you are great at differentiating the features of white people, but you may suck at other races. I have this very issue, so I have found a trick that works for me-finding some feature that stands out, and giving them a nickname. I only remembered a man I nicknamed(in my own head) five head Freddy because he had a forehead you could play tennis on. Another trick I have to use is trying to find a famous person they look like. This goes for white and black folks with me, I have trouble remembering names and faces anymore, so I may see a guy and remember him as fat Kanye.
Nice. You formed your own mnemonic device. That's what your "trick" is called.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back