Another one gets shown the door

Pessimystic

Asteroid Belt
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-attacking-trump-campaign-staffers-daughters/

Never Trump pundit and USA Today columnist, Cheri Jacobus went on a tirade against Trump’s former aide Michael Caputo Wednesday and suggested his toddler daughters be sent to convicted pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein to be raped for money.

USA Today confirmed to The Wrap Thursday evening they severed ties with Cheri Jacobus over her disgusting tweets to Caputo.

“Our editors in the opinion section became aware of the tweet by freelance columnist Cheri Jacobus just after noon today,” a spokesperson for the company told TheWrap Thursday evening.

“An hour later after researching the issue, our editors let Jacobus know that she would no longer be writing for USA TODAY,” the spokesperson added. “We have asked her to remove the USA TODAY affiliation from her bio.”

Looks like her and Peter Fonda should get together.

What is it about these never Trump lunatics and pedo fantasies?

Remember back before twitter existed, where we simply didn't tweet things? Next time you feel like letting the entire world know something that will get you fired from your job, pretend twitter doesn't exist.

She did not like that bitter, childless and alone comment. She snapped after that.

Remember back before twitter existed, where we simply didn't tweet things? Next time you feel like letting the entire world know something that will get you fired from your job, pretend twitter doesn't exist.
I'm torn on the twiiter thing. I don't use it, or facebook or any of that shit.
It's a cancer, yes, but on the other hand, I like transparency. Seems like online "anonymity" brings out people's true nature, kinda like alcohol.

We're losing our minds over this social media beast. This is terrible for us.

We're losing our minds over this social media beast. This is terrible for us.
I think people have already lost their minds. Social media is merely a vehicle of expression.
We never used to be this full of rage and ugliness, or maybe we were and it was just more well hidden before, who knows.
Too many people are cracking under the pressure of being nothing more than a demographic to be exploited by well dressed Madison Ave. jackals for mass consumerism, and being told what to think by our 24/7 "news" coverage. Throw in a dash of nihilism and far too many luxuries, and there you go. It seems to me rage gives their lives that integral something that is missing deep down, a sense of purpose. A purpose outside of the empty instant validation seeking via social media, that is.
Forget 1984, we're living in a Brave New World.
But, that's just one man's opinion.

Last edited:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-attacking-trump-campaign-staffers-daughters/

Looks like her and Peter Fonda should get together.

What is it about these never Trump lunatics and pedo fantasies?

Call me crazy... but I have a far greater issue with a man who was the personal friend and defender of a convicted child molester than a woman making out of line comments as a result her disgust over that man.

150917124139-trump-debate-0916-large-169.jpg

Call me crazy... but I have a far greater issue with a man who was the personal friend and defender of a convicted child molester than a woman making out of line comments as a result her disgust over that man.

150917124139-trump-debate-0916-large-169.jpg
Sorry, but that trope has been debunked.
Trump knew him from Mar-a-Lago, and as soon as it was known that Epstein was a pedo, he disassociated himself from him.
There is not one drop of evidence linking Trump to any shenanigans.
Bill Clinton, on the other hand...

There is not one drop of evidence linking Trump to any shenanigans.

Riiiiiiight... With the exception of the Jane Doe who says Trump raped her in 1994, when she was 13, at one of Epstein's mansions on the Upper East Side.

Did Caputo have some link to a pedo or was that aspect completely out of left field?

But looking at the story she was keen to keep digging, quiet the meltdown indeed.

Back