Another McGregor Teammate Chris Van Heerden Turns Snitch, Says He Doesn’t Hit That Hard

boxed his whole life my ass
he didn't even box as an amateur
some bs clip they paid for promotional reasons getting some random guy in ireland pretending he boxed at their gym

some great boxer... right?

What sort of fucking cocksucker has dreams for his son to grow up to become a fighter beating the shit out of other men and potentially getting the shit beaten out of him himself. Fucking hell that's some sick shit.

It's all fine if he said that well after his son has grown up and expressed an interest in following in his father's footsteps and Conor wanted to help his son achieve his dreams. But no, this fuck is already planning to live vicariously before his son is even born. He's the poster boy for the fucked up father who stereotype who names his son after himself and has grand plans to push his kid into living the father's dream.

Dee needs to divorce this cunt for the sake of her son.

Everyone that's not stupid knows that McGregor is a totally overrated loser promoted and propped up by the UFC hype machine. McGregor would get TKO/subbed by almost every fighter in the lightweight top 10.

<[analyzed}>

That rules out 90% of forum posters here. Lol

Maybe. 75%. Being nice

“I was not phased by his power at all,” Van Heerden said. “I’ve been in the ring with a lot of guys that can hit, and I’ve been hit way harder by guys wearing 16-ounce gloves and head gear on. I was not phased, so it’s difficult for me to say what his power is like because honestly, I was not phased.”

http://mmaimports.com/2018/01/another-mcgregor-teammate-turns-snitch-says-doesnt-hit-hard/

Throwback: sparring in 2016

My note: I think McGregors "power" is a result of his precision and timing to, hes very precise when he hits with the MMA gloves.. and the angles he creates when he hits. the opponent stays mostly more "vulnerable" when he hits. example the aldo fight. he cant do that with boxing gloves how he can do it with MMA gloves. so a head gear will take away the precision but i can understand that his "raw power" isnt that high for a boxer.

They aren't teammates and Conor only has 3 one punch finishes in his career, with 4oz gloves.. same amount as Paulie who uses much bigger gloves. The mythical power in the left, is part of the hype around the kid.. nothing more, nothing less. Floyd walked through it, like it was just another left uppercut that didn't bother him.

The key is not his power, it's his ability to throw punches with great precision they don't see coming. However, a pro boxer will see those punches coming, diminishing the "shock" power.

When they are also worrying about takedowns and kicks, they probably won't see the punch coming. Why do you think GSP had so much success on the feet? It certainly isn't because he is an elite striker. Boxing is literally the sport of punching, it's meaningless. You can't arbitrarily cut out every other aspect of combat and then think what you can do in boxing you'll be able to do in MMA. It's no different than the BJJ beasts you see come into MMA and get destroyed, because they aren't used to grappling while getting punched in the face.

Van Heerden would get embarrassed by McGregor in the Octagon and I hate to sound like a Nuthugger, by why people continue to say he doesn't hit hard despite being in 16oz gloves and wearing head gear is a mystery to me. 4oz gloves are as close as it gets to the knuckles and bones and is a more accurate way to measure how hard he hits, and from the looks of it

conor-drops-alvarez1.gif

xpwN5Bf.gif

GoodEminentHyrax.gif

cm4_360.gif
conor-mcgregor-56.gif

When he connects clean, they fall, I'd love to see Van Heerden take the shots Nate, and Eddie took and still stand.
Van heer dan was right. Connie has them pillow fists and mma fighters suck at tucking the chin/ taking punches.

Boxing power doesn't count.. 16 oz gloves. Lol. Pillow fights.

Lol 16 oz is sparring gloves ya fkin couch potato. Most mma gyms use em for sparring too unless you're in brazil or someshit. Also what's that say about boxers who can knock ppl dead with those pilllow gloves on and MCG can't bust a grape?

Lol 16 oz is sparring gloves ya fkin couch potato. Most mma gyms use em for sparring too unless you're in brazil or someshit. Also what's that say about boxers who can knock ppl dead with those pilllow gloves on and MCG can't bust a grape?
Fact is, Conor has Xmen type mutant reflexes where he stuns MMA fighters with his quickness and precision. Honestly, Conor should just forget about the UFC and go star in Action movies.

Back