Another lol @GSP

Calipwnia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
lol at his mayweather call out. He is not the guy you thought he was, am I right gspgoat boys?

He's not holding up a division for a year is he though? And it's not as if he hasn't defended his belt ever. Opinion debunked, although I do agree the Mayweather call out is odd.

He's not holding up a division for a year is he though? And it's not as if he hasn't defended his belt ever. Opinion debunked, although I do agree the Mayweather call out is odd.
It took a year for him to announce his comeback and fight Bisping. Boom.

GSP has done a lot for MMA and put up with loads of BS from the UFC.. he can do what he wants, personally I don't care. I wish him the best in whatever he does going forward.

Was there an actual callout? It's a completely retarded idea.

Didn't you say you were going to stop making threads for awhile?

I suggest you take your own advice.

"My contract says I have to fight Robert Whittaker"...

GSP is awesome. Let him make his money. He defended his title against the best and he did it for years.

Holding up a division. The fights are still there. By one critical fighter taking a sideline to consider whether or not he even wants to get beat up anymore now that he has a zillion trillion sheckle bitcoins, does not end the progress of sport. They made Tony belt. He still hasn’t fought Khabib. Poirier has unfinished business without alvarez. People think Barbosa could somehow one day b a champion in alternate universe. There’s plenty to do and be done. It’s on the Ufc and it’s curatorial direction. Conor is not the source of your problems.

Holding up a division. The fights are still there. By one critical fighter taking a sideline to consider whether or not he even wants to get beat up anymore now that he has a zillion trillion sheckle bitcoins, does not end the progress of sport. They made Tony belt. He still hasn’t fought Khabib. Poirier has unfinished business without alvarez. People think Barbosa could somehow one day b a champion in alternate universe. There’s plenty to do and be done. It’s on the Ufc and it’s curatorial direction. Conor is not the source of your problems.
When there's talks of Conor defending the belt against Diaz rather than unifying with Tony and having Tony defend the interim belt then that's far from the 'fights are still there'. But on the subject of GSP, I don't see why he wants to get involved in boxing but it's not doing any harm to anyone no matter how weird the idea is.

He did hold up a division for quite some time tho.

Of course you can blame Bisping and the UFC, but lets not play stupid.

GSP knew:

1) That Bisping wasn't a good enough fighter to take a fight and risk losing out on a GSP payday.

2) That an interim champ had already been declared that had actually beat the #1 and #2 contender.

3) That he didn't deserve a titleshot at MW.

He still took the fight (and the months negotiating) despite what he was doing to the legitimacy of the sport and the top contenders of the MW division.

The GSP I remember from 4 years ago did everything he could to prove he was the best, and actually made a convincing case (only second to Fedor in my book and the distance between GSP and #3 is a chasm)

This new GSP is EVERYTHING that is wrong with MMA now.

If he wants to make money fights, fine. But he needs to stay the fuck away from belts so that there are money fights for other guys in the future.

He's trying to play the game like a really lame celebrity instead of like the true champion I remembered.

lol at his mayweather call out. He is not the guy you thought he was, am I right gspgoat boys?

Huh? Guy comes back and dethrones Bisping in an epic fight and wins the MW title. What were you expecting that he defends it 14 times in a row? Youve literally just witnessed the GOAT win 2 belts. Just be happy you were around for that.

Helax, he wont fight Mayweather. Just trolling a little bit. GSP is GOAT so he can troll how he wishes. Especially it isnt him directly in this case.
Floyd is 5 times smaller than GSP, even Conor looked giant compated to him.

When there's talks of Conor defending the belt against Diaz rather than unifying with Tony and having Tony defend the interim belt then that's far from the 'fights are still there'. But on the subject of GSP, I don't see why he wants to get involved in boxing but it's not doing any harm to anyone no matter how weird the idea is.

This right here. Money fights, fine. Title runs, fine. Money fights in other sports, fine. Money fights while champion? Fuck no.

Although, now that i think about it. GSP EARNED his money fights the right way when he was WW champion. His money fights were really BJ and Diaz. He didnt hold up his division to do it. He cleaned out the division, then took a money fight. Then did it again and took another. He had beaten like the whole top 10 at one point.....

I give him shit now because I wanted him to fight Whitaker or Woodley in that 'dare to be great' moment.....but i remember that before this MW mess, he actually did everything the most respectful way a champ could, not only to the sport, but to other top competitors.....

Last edited:
GSP wants that Conor money and no doubt he has a much more chance against Floyd than Conor...At least he can fight for 4 rounds without gassing

Back