Another heavyweight flagged - James Mulheron

hqdefault.jpg

That's Manbearpig, I'm surprised you haven't heard of him.

If he used the old "I ate tainted beef" excuse , I'd be inclined to believe him .

LW has almost 2x the number of fighters competing at HW and USADA has only busted 1/4 of the number of fighters (3), it's just ridiculous that the only ones not accepting to fight clean are the heavy guys, LHW is up there with 11 suspensions too.

Oof, given his last performance, it'd be hard to tell.

Also, do you need help deleting your account? We can help.
No, i'm fine. I was democratically forgiven by fellow Sherdoggers.

Anthony Hamilton is so bad, awful fighter, I feel like every time I see him fight he has lost, he is sooooo slow. For the replacement Just give him Buffer or one of the ring girls.. they would probably beat him to be honest.
Nah it wasn't against Hamilton, Mulheron was fighting Cyril Asker, i just mentioned Hamilton because he is usually the one accepting short notice fights at HW lmao

Seriously, that's the 12º HW being suspended since USADA came in, how can they be that stupid to think they are going to cheat and get away with it? There has never been one single FLW being busted, and not even 5 BWs/LWs..
I recently discovered the if you press CTRL+L it lets you write like this. So you can say 12th

Oh god damnit. sherdog strips the formatting. nevermind

JUST GET RID OF USADA. literally destroying our sport
I'm sure everyone will miss Mulheron dearly. Heck, I think most brits will shun the sport now that they won't be able to see him fight for a while.

A fat fuck who lost to another fat fuck in a boring fight

justin-willis-james-mulheron-ufc-fight-night-113.jpg

No need to be unkind.

Whether you find their bodies beautiful or not, they are athletes fighting on the biggest stage in hopes of competing, winning, and entertaining us.

Actually, according to this thread, by the time you counted the votes and claimed you were pardoned, the tally was...13 Go, 10 Stay, and 2 Whatever. So, under a majority rule...

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/should-i.3651355/

dnno.gif
Lmao
Making an account bet,

welching on it,

Creating a thread pleading for mercy on sherdog of all places, and calling it being "democratically forgiven"

Tallying the votes wrong in said thread,

ignoring anybody even mentioning said thread while referencing lies in a another thread

on second thought maybe you should stick around TS....you have potential to become the king of sherdog......or at the very, the president of a country

I'm guessing there was some tainted horse meat in his dick pills. USADA bless.

I vote for TS to stay but maybe get one of those custom pink belts or something

No need to be unkind.

Whether you find their bodies beautiful or not, they are athletes fighting on the biggest stage in hopes of competing, winning, and entertaining us.
Lol they weren't entertaining by any means, so yeah, i won't be kind to them.

Actually, according to this thread, by the time you counted the votes and claimed you were pardoned, the tally was...13 Go, 10 Stay, and 2 Whatever. So, under a majority rule...

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/should-i.3651355/

dnno.gif
Not really, you wanna do a recount? I had 9 to stay, 7 to go and the rest whatever.

Tallying the votes wrong in said thread,

ignoring anybody even mentioning said thread while referencing lies in a another thread
Check it then, i got pardon by majority decision

Stay: kingskot, Arm Barbarian, GreatSaintGuillotine, Moral Victory, MTL, Mask Of Winters, Gatti111, Sage NorthGOAT, Sexy Jesus, quantiqus = 10 (great dudes)

Go: Hamm and Clov, Le Choad, Reign009, iwhoopedbatman, Davem10, TUFNewb, PAPERCLIP30, Katsumi Yamada = 8 (jerks, probably Colby fans)

Whatever: SuperNerd, The Big Bang, SpecialDelivery, WhitebeltXL, bubbleboyjones = 5 (neutrals)

tenor.gif

Cmon AB.

You know I got mad love for you, but over the last few days, kinda feels like you’re mailing it in.

We need the old AB.
We love the cold AB.

We want the clever AB
Well love you forever AB

We miss the cool AB
You acting the fool AB
He actually used the Conor meme correctly tho

Can someone please give my first post in the thread a like? I mean it was kinda funny imo at least, and true too so.

Back