Another heavyweight flagged - James Mulheron

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Mr James Mulheron (12-2 MMA, 0-1 UFC) is the last one, he was flagged for a potential USADA violation and is out of UFC Shanghai, UFC is currently seeking for a replacement but Anthony Hamilton is already fighting tomorrow.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wsi-imageoptim-James-Mulheron-Angy-Ellis-8.jpg

Seriously, that's the 12º HW being suspended since USADA came in, how can they be that stupid to think they are going to cheat and get away with it? There has never been one single FLW being busted, and not even 5 BWs/LWs..

Currently HWs suspended:
- Junior dos Santos (12-4 UFC)
- Josh Barnett (7-3 UFC)
- Ben Rothwell (6-4 UFC)
- Ruslan Magomedov (3-0 UFC)
- Azunna Anyanwu (0-1 UFC)
- James Mulheron (0-1 UFC)

Walt Harris about to step in as a replacement.

All I remember bout this guy is that he was a fat heavyweight who fought another fat heavyweight and lost

JUST GET RID OF USADA. literally destroying our sport

Cmon AB.

You know I got mad love for you, but over the last few days, kinda feels like you’re mailing it in.

We need the old AB.
We love the cold AB.

We want the clever AB
Well love you forever AB

We miss the cool AB
You acting the fool AB

Cmon AB.

You know I got mad love for you, but over the last few days, kinda feels like you’re mailing it in.

We need the old AB.
We love the cold AB.

We want the clever AB
Well love you forever AB

We miss the cool AB
You acting the fool AB
HA4USjO.png

He looks like a human punching bag

Find him a Mongolian wrestler, those are some big boys.

Also, Mulheron looks like the last to be on PEDs, even more so than Barnett.

The more fat you are, the more unpredictable and long clearance times are. HWs are doomed with USADA.

Mr James Mulheron (12-2 MMA, 0-1 UFC) is the last one, he was flagged for a potential USADA violation and is out of UFC Shanghai, UFC is currently seeking for a replacement but Anthony Hamilton is already fighting tomorrow.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wsi-imageoptim-James-Mulheron-Angy-Ellis-8.jpg

Seriously, that's the 12º HW being suspended since USADA came in, how can they be that stupid to think they are going to cheat and get away with it? There has never been one single FLW being busted, and not even 5 BWs/LWs..

Currently HWs suspended:
- Junior dos Santos (12-4 UFC)
- Josh Barnett (7-3 UFC)
- Ben Rothwell (6-4 UFC)
- Ruslan Magomedov (3-0 UFC)
- Azunna Anyanwu (0-1 UFC)
- James Mulheron (0-1 UFC)

You start a lot of threads for someone who said he would delete his account.

JUST GET RID OF USADA. literally destroying our sport
Umm that would actually be the people getting caught for cheating who are ruining it. USADA simply enforces the rules, a fighter should be able to have as much confidence as possible going into a match that his opponent isn't roided to the gills and is about to trt vitor them. Fighter Health > Your Entertainment, no fighter should feel obligated to juice themselves, or fight at a disadvantage simply because the people in charge of keeping them as safe as possible while competing are too lazy to hold Chemistry Project fighters liable. And don't give me the "They know what they signed up for" bullshit, cause their contracts clearly state what they're signing up for. And that's a clean fight, both physically and chemically.

looks like he could use a few cycles to get rid of those titties

dude also needs a shave, cmon son.

Anthony Hamilton is so bad, awful fighter, I feel like every time I see him fight he has lost, he is sooooo slow. For the replacement Just give him Buffer or one of the ring girls.. they would probably beat him to be honest.

Oof, given his last performance, it'd be hard to tell.

Also, do you need help deleting your account? We can help.

I thought I was a hardcore MMA fan.

Who is that fckng Guy ?

Back