Another disrespectful SGB fighter refuses to admit he was idiotic

Wow lol. Pitbull I could understand. Pico to some degree I could understand. But AJ McKee, the person who is ranked higher than him at featherweight, he's running from? Darrion Caldwell, the person whose division he just entered and who he called out, he's running from?
AJ has been calling him out since last year. You think he dropped to a lower division because he enjoys weight cutting? He's looking for an easier route to a title.

“Tell you what, I have no problem going over there and showing him up in front of his family and friends. I’ll be that guy. But he says he wants to go bantamweight too, so who knows? Sounds like he’s going to run scared out of the division, so I’m not holding my breath waiting for him.”

This after talking shit to AJ.

AJ has been calling him out since last year. You think he dropped to a lower division because he enjoys weight cutting? He's looking for an easier route to a title.

“Tell you what, I have no problem going over there and showing him up in front of his family and friends. I’ll be that guy. But he says he wants to go bantamweight too, so who knows? Sounds like he’s going to run scared out of the division, so I’m not holding my breath waiting for him.”

This after talking shit to AJ.

But by your own logic, calling a person out means that you're running from them, i.e. Gallagher calling out Caldwell, yet somehow being afraid to fight him, despite moving to the division he owns.

I read about him. But not a big fan of any Irish trash talkers, kinda the same thing. Then watched aomw highlights a few months back. Then i found out he was fighting bendejas and knew thats where his 0 would go.

It's good he wants the rematch but his managers and bellator should make him earn it

But by your own logic, calling a person out means that you're running from them, i.e. Gallagher calling out Caldwell, yet somehow being afraid to fight him, despite moving to the division he owns.
You think he'll take a fight with Darrion at 145 now that he's back at FW? Of course he would try to get an instant TS in a division he would naturally be bigger in.

Anyways, I dont feel like arguing with you when the thread title is over a rematch with the guy who knocked him out.

You think he'll take a fight with Darrion at 145 now that he's back at FW? Of course he would try to get an instant TS in a division he would naturally be bigger in.

Anyways, I dont feel like arguing with you when the thread title is over a rematch with the guy who knocked him out.

Darrion is still the bantamweight champion. He hasn't vacated. To become a champion, Gallagher will have to beat him. You seem to be ignoring this fact.

Darrion is still the bantamweight champion. He hasn't vacated. To become a champion, Gallagher will have to beat him. You seem to be ignoring this fact.
I've already addressed it. You think he wants to fight him at FW? If he's going to lose to Caldwell it might as well be for a belt. Buhbye.

I've already addressed it. You think he wants to fight him at FW? If he's going to lose to Caldwell it might as well be for a belt. Buhbye.
Inversely, if he wants to beat Caldwell, he'd rather it be for a belt. Later.

This can will get KTFO again in the rematch

Holy S,my bros. This kid has the right mentality. I got divorced and became an alcoholic but this kid got KTFO and keeps his head high.

You gotta love the honesty. Absolutely brutal and hopeful. I was rooting against him, but now I'm rooting for him.

There's no money in being the Brutus Beefcake to Hulk Hogan.

y8Kzu2X.jpg

The more Conor haters irrationally hate anyone associated with him the more i end up liking them.

I've become a fan of Artem, Dannis and now starting to like Gallagher.
That has got to be one of the dumbest I think I’ve ever fucking read

"... I had eight weeks of this guy messaging me crap online, sending me videos of somebody shooting a guy named Ricky. He’s uploading guns and saying, 'I’m going to kill you.' All this corny stuff.”

Piece of shit

SBG puts way too much time in constructing a mental game to mess with opponents heads rather then putting together complete camps.

It's almost like they have a set way to train mcnuggets and everyone else just follows hoping that it works for them.

You see the same style fighters coming out of there it's either a standup guy with mediocre groundgame or a great groundgame and mediocre striking there's not alot of full well rounded guys coming from there but that may change.

Instead of a tiger he has a gorilla and vise versa hahha what a tool. Trying too hard to be McGregor.

SBG puts way too much time in constructing a mental game to mess with opponents heads rather then putting together complete camps.

It's almost like they have a set way to train mcnuggets and everyone else just follows hoping that it works for them.

You see the same style fighters coming out of there it's either a standup guy with mediocre groundgame or a great groundgame and mediocre striking there's not alot of full well rounded guys coming from there but that may change.
He's 21...Plenty of time to improve. Some fighters are in their 30's and still trying to improve their game

Mental game...Conor is a 2-weight world champ. I'd say there is something right happening down at SBG.

He's 21...Plenty of time to improve. Some fighters are in their 30's and still trying to improve their game

Mental game...Conor is a 2-weight world champ. I'd say there is something right happening down at SBG.

Connor is the only successful member of SBG no one else has a complete game and really neither does connor.SBG caters to connors style and forced the rest to follow the same regiment and it seems that most guys only have 1 dimension.

SBG is not an elite camp yet......there's alot of youngsters so you never know I guess but thus far it's mcnuggets and that's it ...

Unlike real elite gyms with multiple ranked fighters and or champions.

If your teammate was making bank runnig his mouth and still losing to mediocre fighters, you probably would also try to talk shit if talking shit pays the bills.

It's good he wants the rematch but his managers and bellator should make him earn it
They should keep him clear and let him regain his confidence. If he wasn't Conor's team mate, no one would know who he was. No way he should have even been fighting Bendejas, he is only 21.

Back