Another disrespectful SGB fighter refuses to admit he was idiotic

He’s 20...He still has potential but I don’t see him getting into the elite.

He should get someone further down the ladder. This is a tough loss at a young age. Imagine what Patricio Pitbull would have done to him and the other SBG guys.

Bellator is going to have that kid fighting cans until his mid 30s like they do with MVP.

You forgot the best part

fKHCOT2.jpg

Why should Bandejas be forced to move up a weight class to cater to Gallagher? Gallagher chose to move down because he thought it was an easier path to a titleshot and he got beat. He doesn't deserve to call his shot for an immediate rematch.

What? LMAO

Bandejas isn't forced to do anything. You idiots crying about rematchs all the time like the guy is being forced to fight him again. If he wants to fight him again he will.

It’s time to finally feed him to AJ and settle this once and for all.

He's 21 and just had his first loss I honestly don't think he's that upset.

He has plenty of potential and just needs to tune up some aspects of his game he doesnt even have his grown man strength yet lol.

I think he thought dropping weight would make him more powerful but he just needs a more intense strength and conditioning regiment.

I still think he could be a top ten guy just needs time.

Last edited:
Except Darrion Caldwell is the champion in the division that Gallagher moved to.
He'd rather try to fight him at a lower weight class apparently. Since Darrion is taking fights at FW too now.

rematch? WHY?

he must still be concussed if he thinks that is happening.

So let me get this right. He's avoiding Darrion Caldwell by moving to the division that he's champion in?
Darrion is taking fights at FW. He moved down. And to keep his name relevant he called him out for a title shot. Not hard to comprehend since he talked so much shit at FW and ran. With AJ and Pico closing in on his hype too.

Darrion is taking fights at FW. He moved down. And to keep his name relevant he called him out for a title shot. Not hard to comprehend since he talked so much shit at FW and ran. With AJ and Pico closing in on his hype too.

Wow lol. Pitbull I could understand. Pico to some degree I could understand. But AJ McKee, the person who is ranked higher than him at featherweight, he's running from? Darrion Caldwell, the person whose division he just entered and who he called out, he's running from?

Back