Another disrespectful SGB fighter refuses to admit he was idiotic

The more Conor haters irrationally hate anyone associated with him the more i end up liking them.

I've become a fan of Artem, Dannis and now starting to like Gallagher.
That's quite the rational response. It couldn't be that the kid is just an entitled cunt.

If you look closely he was about to lock up a kneebar. I think he was looking at the ref to signal he was ok as well. Early stoppage.
He was definitely about to get his opponent any minute. The ref didn’t give him time to set it up that’s all

Lol that picture is fuckin PERFECT. He was gracious in defeat and a total pro about it which I appreciated. I’m ok with his attitude because I don’t think it’s being delusional. You have to have that brand of confidence as a fighter. Some guys are quiet about it, some aren’t.

On his instagram, he talked about it being a lucky punch & that the guy made a name off him (as if he was already some super famous household name in MMA)

"I’m down but not broke he caught me lucky I got clipped I went In on my Shield I’ll go out on it. I’m an animal. Fair play to him the whole game knows him now"

What about him justifies the use of the word entitled?
The whole "I deserve the spotlight and fame even though I've done absolutely nothing to warrant it" thing. His only noteworthy win is only noteworthy because he has a famous brother.

IztuiqM.gif

lol

Always satisfying when they get their just deserts. imo

haha, it reminded me of this fight too.

while nothing beats the Ninja-Bonello lulz, it was nice to see Gallagher get what he deserved.

Don't particularly like cocky fuckers and ain't buying what he's sellin'.
But, we're talking about him and that's his aim.

The reason why everybody hates Gallagher is because he was that little shit in school with all his homeboys behind him who bullied everybody and got away with it.

Just means he needs another KO loss or 5 to get the picture. I can live with that :cool:

What is he supposed to say..."Well, I am all talk, I really got luck in all my submission wins, I fucking suck to be honest. I think I will quit this game now and go back to basket weaving"????

Hey don't insult the basket weavers by comparing them to this guy. Basket weavers can make 30 Grand a year

On his instagram, he talked about it being a lucky punch & that the guy made a name off him (as if he was already some super famous household name in MMA)

"I’m down but not broke he caught me lucky I got clipped I went In on my Shield I’ll go out on it. I’m an animal. Fair play to him the whole game knows him now"

i literally never heard of this jackass until yesterday, but i definitely hate him.

He’s 21 years old, if you have been training alongside Conor McGregor since you’re a kid, you’re bound to be a bit over the top and brash, it a part of the entertainment game.

Helax.
The fallout is also part of that same entertainment game.
Perhaps you are the one who needs to helax.

MZ1KONt.gif

IztuiqM.gif

lol

Always satisfying when they get their just deserts. imo
Ninja is such a boss.

Little fat guy could fuckin bang.

You can be annoyed or hate Gallagers antics, but it created interest in the fight. This thread is in the heavies because of his antics

And yea he got owned hard lol

Ninja is such a boss.

Little fat guy could fuckin bang.

You can be annoyed or hate Gallagers antics, but it created interest in the fight. This thread is in the heavies because of his antics

And yea he got owned hard lol

And now its moved to the wast,,, I mean world wide forum. So 15min of fame in the HW forum and 57 posts.
Was it worth it?

He has a point. He has got quite a bit of exposure from this loss, even more so than had he won.

I like how he said he ' just got caught ' he got caught multiple times, that doesn't just happen, the guy was on a much higher level, you didn't get caught. No shame in losing but stop kidding yourself.

That’s the Conor mold. He showed Floyed respect post fight IN the ring, stepped out of it and proceeded to make every excuse in the book. <{outtahere}>

Back