Another disrespectful SGB fighter refuses to admit he was idiotic

The more Conor haters irrationally hate anyone associated with him the more i end up liking them.

I've become a fan of Artem, Dannis and now starting to like Gallagher.

IztuiqM.gif

lol

Always satisfying when the get their just deserts. imo
I was gonna mention this lol Nice bro. Ninja's just thinking "this dude has no idea what he's gotten into".

The more Conor haters irrationally hate anyone associated with him the more i end up liking them.

No hate just recognizing a major douche, if you are a fan because of "haters"then maybe you're just as bad.

Jesus. I just read this fuckers post fight statement...
Little Jimmy Gallagher said:
There’s no one who has done what I have at 21 years old.
<Huh2>

Raising the winning fighters arm over and over like you are confirming what we all already know is kinda dumb. Like "i concede he beat me" well yeah he fucked you up.
I disagree. I don’t think it’s dumb. I think it’s just showing respect. The one thing I did NOT like was Bandejas standing over Gallagher and taunting. I prefer my fighters to be humble in victory and gracious in defeat.

Why are you guys pretending like the kid is making excuses or something? Read the actual post instead of the click bait title.

Edit: and as far as "another", obviously referring to mcgregor. He handled his loss to Diaz like an absolute pro and he has given a bunch of credit to Aldo after the fight. Jesus Christ you really are just a bunch of haters.

I disagree. I don’t think it’s dumb. I think it’s just showing respect. The one thing I did NOT like was Bandejas standing over Gallagher and taunting. I prefer my fighters to be humble in victory and gracious in defeat.
Dude had it coming he was in guys face during commercial break and everything. Sometimes that shit is warranted imo. But i agree with the premise of being respectful in victory.

artem seems cool as hell

Irrational? Not like Gallagher was acting like a huge dick during the whole lead up to the fight and during the introductions is it?

Not everyone from SBG gets hate, pretty sure nobody dislikes Makwan and Gunnar is universally loved around here. People just don't like the ones who talk a bunch of shit despite not being that good.

It will just make his next beating equally satisfying. Carry on, James. Carry on.

There is nothing irrational about hating Gallagher tho.

...and?

Props to him for handling it well. And this shit is true: "If I hadn’t [have talked] none of you would be talking about me either."

He does seem like an ass but at least he's able to take the loss well and understands he needs to promote himself.

Props to him for handling it well. And this shit is true: "If I hadn’t [have talked] none of you would be talking about me either."

He does seem like an ass but at least he's able to take the loss well and understands he needs to promote himself.
The problem is none of us remembers who this SGB douche is!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back