Another disrespectful SGB fighter refuses to admit he was idiotic

YouKnowWhat?

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
James Gallagher releases statement following KO loss: ‘I’m still the s**t’

bellator-204-results-ricky-bandejas-halts-james-gallagher-hype-train-with-firstround-ko.jpg

If you look closely he was about to lock up a kneebar. I think he was looking at the ref to signal he was ok as well. Early stoppage.

Something about this dork. He literally looks like a child with tattoos.

I dont bathe in the demise of someones defeat but that KO was somewhat satisfying

Last edited:
Wasn't even that he was from Conors camp, the guy was just the biggest tool ive seen in a long time. Running his mouth in cage, getting in the dudes face, saying im back when most people didn't even know who he was, or that he even left. I got him confused with Brett Johns for a minute even lol. Oh and "you're fooked" that shit was annoying lol

All their fighters are delusional...

He’s 21 years old, if you have been training alongside Conor McGregor since you’re a kid, you’re bound to be a bit over the top and brash, it a part of the entertainment game.

Helax.

Another?

Did you not see how Conor reacted to the Nate loss?

Every fight can learn from that.
Conor wasn't knocked the fuck out though. No telling how the KO will affect this dude going forward.

Lol that picture is fuckin PERFECT. He was gracious in defeat and a total pro about it which I appreciated. I’m ok with his attitude because I don’t think it’s being delusional. You have to have that brand of confidence as a fighter. Some guys are quiet about it, some aren’t.
Raising the winning fighters arm over and over like you are confirming what we all already know is kinda dumb. Like "i concede he beat me" well yeah he fucked you up.

Wasn't even that he was from Conors camp, the guy was just the biggest tool ive seen in a long time. Running his mouth in cage, getting in the dudes face, saying im back when most people didn't even know who he was, or that he even left. I got him confused with Brett Johns for a minute even lol. Oh and "you're fooked" that shit was annoying lol

IztuiqM.gif

lol

Always satisfying when they get their just deserts. imo

What is he supposed to say..."Well, I am all talk, I really got luck in all my submission wins, I fucking suck to be honest. I think I will quit this game now and go back to basket weaving"????

And here we thought Fedor was the first AI fighter. Is this some sort of WME/UFC/SGB cheap prototype? You'll never compete with the Japanese.

Back