Another Day, Another School Shooting- Two in Critical Condition Indiana

Fake tough guy? I call it like I see it. Your weak ass race baiting has been called out. Deal with it

A retard who doesn't know what race baiting is cried about race baiting because he doesn't like reality. Got it. Dealt with it.

This is what Im curious about. In another thread I discovered lots of teachers with uni degrees are literally on food stamps because they dont make enough money. So if youre gonna insist on them taking marksmanship training and commando training on top of their degrees they have already, are you actually gonna pay them enough to get off food stamps? If not why would anyone agree to take a job like this?

Dude it’s getting to the point where the right wing is fully off the rails. They contradict themselves every step of the way

Dude it’s getting to the point where the right wing is fully off the rails. They contradict themselves every step of the way

They are fascists. They have to keep coming up with ridiculous arguments to justify their positions.

'nah man we dont need to try and keep kids from getting guns....

..just like lock the doors n zhit'

{<jordan}

Last edited:
Just increase the security at schools. Done.

My son’s school has done just that. Works fine.

We are never going to ban guns.

Increase security for immediate increase in safety and work on the root cause solutions to reduce this type of behavior for the long term.

Last edited:

I would hope not all us are doing that . . . well, not that I'm hard core right wing . . .

They are fascists. They have to keep coming up with ridiculous arguments to justify their positions.

'Mah man we dont need to try and keep kids from getting guns....

..just like lock the doors n zhit'

{<jordan}

It's like you're not even bothering to try and read/understand the point/argument . . . just immediately going to the acting goofy part.

It's like you're not even bothering to try and read/understand the point/argument . . . just immediately going to the acting goofy part.

No dude.

You dont understand that 'just lock the doors' is the goofy part, because your brainwashing is too deep.

We already know what needs to be done:

1. The media needs to stop reporting on these mass shootings. All that does is give ideas to other teenagers that are rejected and bullied. It also gets the progressives libs all riled up.

2. Adults need to be more mindful of how their kids are behaving. Find out if your son is having trouble with girls or bullies and if he is tell him to work out and teach him how to fight. Switch schools if you must. Most importantly instill respect for the Second Amendment. Tell your son weak and pitiful progressive libs will use any improper use of a firearm to try and take away that right, introduce ridiculous gun laws and ban/confiscate guns. Get them to spend their free time doing fun and active stuff instead of being on the internet or playing gory/violent video games all the time.

3. Bring back the fear of God!!! The fear of God is guaranteed to prevent you from wanting to kill. Thou shalt not kill!!!

4. Armed guards until steps 1,2 and 3 have been successfully implemented.

5.2 more lbs of schoolchild/teacher brains

Some truth, but oversimplification.

Someone doesn't shoot up a school and kill himself primarily because he wants to be famous. Someone does something like this because he has a deep grudge against life and is lashing out at being itself.

Do you even Jordan Peterson, brah?
So... forced monogamy?

Omg, look at the responses to that tweet. So many people don’t take the time to get informed. Hardly anyone watched the video and even those that did, they couldn’t get to the end to figure it out because they have zero attention span.

Lmao

I don't think teachers should be allowed to engage shooters in hand to hand combat. They should wait for trained police to take care of that instead.

Should be a prerequisite that all teachers in all schools have firearms training and carry in class.

Once again someone just walked into a school.

And again how the fuck doesn t the school allow someone to just walkin.w

You want the start of stopping this it's not the gun used it how the fuck anyone can just walk into a school.

Yeah... clearly too many doors are your problem.

Actually he was already in the school, and excused himself from class to collect his guns.

you make a thread on sherdog then say "now is not the time to discuss." when i think humans cant get any dumber you all still amaze me

Reasonably certain that was sarcasm, but admittedly it's impossible to effectively satirise the War Room.

No dude.

You dont understand that 'just lock the doors' is the goofy part, because your brainwashing is too deep.

Right. My experience in health and safety is goofy . . . if you don't get that nobody is saying "just lock the doors" you haven't been paying attention.

I guess I've just been brainwashed all these years working in hardened Federal buildings with limited entry points and secured exits.

Back