Another crook COMMIE: Bernie and wife under FBI investigation

Investigations everywhere, yet charges nowhere to be seen.
Funny how that swamp didn't get drained, eh?

We could have had a capable corrupt political operator for our executive. Instead, we just got a corrupt political operator. Trump is capable with the corruption-- if nothing else.

Bernie Sanders is one of the most evil men I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing in my lifetime

Siccing his followers on people, being pro-establishment, and now this... when will it end?

establishment gonna............establish

Also true, but don't call me KORN ;_;

5bBTzUj.jpg

I apologize for Seattle, on behalf of WA. Also, I've personally been yelled at by the Humongous lady, Zarna Joshi, for saying "What's up" to her. Had no idea until her tirade last year, who here dumbass was. lol.

Funny how that swamp didn't get drained, eh?

We could have had a capable corrupt political operator for our executive. Instead, we just got a corrupt political operator. Trump is capable with the corruption-- if nothing else.

I"d hoped for the best. :oops:

Now all that my optimism can muster is that we're about to experience unintentional drunken master. <deep sigh> :(

Yes, the cuck bitch who tells us what is morally evil and how the system is rigged is alleged to try to persuade banks to give his wife loans based on false information.
If you remember the college mrs sanders was president of went out of business because commies are such good business men.

story
http://www.dailywire.com/news/17888/whoa-bernie-sanders-and-his-wife-are-under-fbi-hank-berrien
Bernie Sanders has dismissed accusations that his wife Jane had committed fraud in obtaining bank loans for the now defunct Burlington College and Sanders’ Senate office had stepped in to help, calling the accusations “nonsense,” and blaming it on Donald Trump’s campaign manager in Vermont.

Cue the FBI, according to VTDigger, an online publication, according to Politico, which has an in-depth article about Jane Sanders’ alleged malfeasance. Although Brady Toensing, an attorney who chaired Trump’s Vermont campaign, had indeed asked for an investigation in January 2016 with a letter to the U.S. attorney for Vermont, he told Politico Magazine, “The investigation was started more than a year ago under President Obama, his Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and his United States Attorney, all of whom are Democrats.”

Now Sanders is worried, with the FBI and President Donald Trump’s Justice Department on his trail. As Politico Magazine reports, Jeff Weaver, Sanders’ longtime top political adviser, confirmed Sanders and his wife have retained high-powered lawyers to represent Jane Sanders, including Larry Robbins, who represented I. Lewis “Scooter” Libby and former Rep. Bill Jefferson.

On January 10, 2016, the U.S. attorney for Vermont received a “Request for an Investigation into Apparent Federal Bank Fraud.” The four-page letter said that when she was president of Burlington College, Jane Sanders had “orchestrated” the purchase of 33 acres along Lake Champlain in Burlington to expand the school, where her husband had served as mayor. The letter alleged that Jane Sanders had lied and inflated nearly $2 million she said donors had pledged to repay in order for her to secure a $10 million loan. The letter stated that she “successfully and intentionally engaged in a fraudulent scheme to actively conceal and misrepresent material facts from a federal financial institution,” asking for a federal investigation into potential bank fraud.

A second letter to federal prosecutors alleged that Bernie Sanders’ office had pressured the bank to approve the loan application submitted by his wife.

Now the FBI is investigating whether Bernie Sanders tried to help his wife with one of the loans.

Burlington College past president Carol Moore told Vermont Public Radio, “I was contacted and spoke with an FBI agent numerous times last spring, again last summer, recently, maybe a month ago.”

Weaver told Politico Magazine that any claim that Sanders intervened in a loan request was “ridiculous” and “false.”
He said he's innocent. Isn't that good enough?

Trump appoints 6 Goldman Sachs bankers, and Jane Sanders comes under investigation for banking fraud......fucking surreal, that is then leaked to the press during the ongoing investigation, and people think Bernie is crooked. Lol.

When is their precedence for this story? I do not remember in my lifetime a sitting politicians spouse coming under investigation, and having that investigation leaked to the press.

What's the average IQ of someone who can't make a point without fomenting cuck all the time?

It's weird to see a movement like this

Yeah, it is irritating and a poor substitute for rational debate. I'm used to it though. The Left has been doing it for decades, but instead of "cuck" they yell "bigot". Both words have essentially been stripped of their core meanings.

As far as IQ goes, politics can make even the smartest of us very stupid sometimes. It's the nature of the beast.

I thought only his wife was in trouble. Didn't know Bernie is also tied into this.

Bernie should be investigated for taking the DNC payout and abandoning all of his constituents. A real piece of shit move on his part.

Bernie should be investigated for taking the DNC payout and abandoning all of his constituents. A real piece of shit move on his part.

Yeh wasn't there a WikiLeaks where podesta was crying that Bernie was getting out of line and they better check him? Basically he wasn't being a good fall guy and they had dirt on him.

200.gif
We're like 8 months away from Trump rallies showcasing people throwing their shit at each other. People will just be yelling monosyllabic words at each other. Cuck and Trump, over and over. Shit, lots of Trump rallies are already that anyway.

How ironic would it be if Bernie Sanders and his wife were charged with violating banking regulations that they previously supported.

Good that possible wrongdoings are being investigated. Hopefully his supporters aren't as pathetic as Trumpers and try to excuse everything away, but I wouldn't count on it.

Bernie Sanders is one of the most evil men I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing in my lifetime

Siccing his followers on people, being pro-establishment, and now this... when will it end?

Wow, so you think that can measure up to cruel dictators, mass murderers, IS terrorists/soldiers, etc? That's a pretty unusual set of morals there.

Yeah, it is irritating and a poor substitute for rational debate. I'm used to it though. The Left has been doing it for decades, but instead of "cuck" they yell "bigot". Both words have essentially been stripped of their core meanings.

As far as IQ goes, politics can make even the smartest of us very stupid sometimes. It's the nature of the beast.
The difference is there is some weight behind the racist accusations coming from the left

What's a cuck have to do with political talk?

The difference is there is some weight behind the racist accusations coming from the left

What's a cuck have to do with political talk?
1. There isn't much weight behind racist accusations coming from the left. Sure, now and then even a blind pig finds an acorn, but it is mainly empty name calling.
2. Calling someone a cuck has plenty to do with politics in the current context of the unwillingness of political elites to take firm action in the face of events like the systematic rape and sexual abuse of 1400 children in Rotherham or trying to wish away the manner in which immigration has turned Sweden into one of the rape capitols of the world. Mainly it is just empty name calling though.

1. There isn't much weight behind racist accusations coming from the left. Sure, now and then even a blind pig finds an acorn, but it is mainly empty name calling.
2. Calling someone a cuck has plenty to do with politics in the current context of the unwillingness of political elites to take firm action in the face of events like the systematic rape and sexual abuse of 1400 children in Rotherham or trying to wish away the manner in which immigration has turned Sweden into one of the rape capitols of the world. Mainly it is just empty name calling though.

You guys must be "new school"

It is your denial of systemic racism in the right wing that gets the left all worked up

That's the dynamic

I grew up in the South in the USA

A lot of you act like history started yesterday

Expected a more realistic view from you Inga

Trump appoints 6 Goldman Sachs bankers, and Jane Sanders comes under investigation for banking fraud......fucking surreal, that is then leaked to the press during the ongoing investigation, and people think Bernie is crooked. Lol.

When is their precedence for this story? I do not remember in my lifetime a sitting politicians spouse coming under investigation, and having that investigation leaked to the press.
Wait five seconds and someone will google it for you

Back