Another BAMMA champions signs with Bellator

Why do BAMMA and Bellator insist on feeding their prospects cans? I swear Aaron Pico is the only one who takes proper fights.

People bitch,piss,moan,and complain no matter how the prospects are matched up.

If they give them guys with similar records they are can crushing,and if they give them tough opponents then they are feeding them to the wolves.

Pico is a PRIME example of that.....

For his debut crucified Bellator for that matchup.......and every fight since has been guys with similar records to his and people complain still.

These BAMMA signings are great but they need to prove themselves as none of them have any big wins yet.

They will have to grind up ranks like Emmanuel Sanchez did.

They tried to give Henry Corrales the former KOTC champ a straight shot at the ranked guys and it didn't turn out so well.

People bitch,piss,moan,and complain no matter how the prospects are matched up.

If they give them guys with similar records they are can crushing,and if they give them tough opponents then they are feeding them to the wolves.

Pico is a PRIME example of that.....

For his debut crucified Bellator for that matchup.......and every fight since has been guys with similar records to his and people complain still.

These BAMMA signings are great but they need to prove themselves as none of them have any big wins yet.

They will have to grind up ranks like Emmanuel Sanchez did.

They tried to give Henry Corrales the former KOTC champ a straight shot at the ranked guys and it didn't turn out so well.
I only really have a problem with the Scope and Chalmers fights to be honest. I think Shipman is matched up against a guy who's fought and beat some solid competition despite his lay off. Chalmers and Scope on the other hand are fighting guys with awful records who don't even have a chance.

Scope just won the LW title against UFC-Vet Lebout, a pretty big win imo. He also has wins over solid guys like Umarov and Arish. And now he is fighting a bum at least 3 levels below this guys.

Shipman has with Bahati also a solid win. Now fighting someone who had a 7 year long break.

I don't care if they try to build up this guys but they shouldn't make it that obvious and especially not with Bellator prelim fights,which nobody watches anyway.
And by Bellator there is always a big chance that this guys only will fight once/twice a year. Why waste it with can-crushing?

I just find it a pity, that all this guys (Scope,Shipman,Rogers,Crawford,Fleury and others) were quite big names on the UK scene and some of them were champions of an organization, that promoted and invested in them. And Bellator just took this guys but doesn't really seem to have a plan for them.

Last edited:
I think Bamma is the feeding ground for future Bellator fighters.

Scope just won the LW title against UFC-Vet Lebout, a pretty big win imo. He also has wins over solid guys like Umarov and Arish. And now he is fighting a bum at least 3 levels below this guys.

Shipman has with Bahati also a solid win. Now fighting someone who had a 7 year long break.

I don't care if they try to build up this guys but they shouldn't make it that obvious and especially not with Bellator prelim fights,which nobody watches anyway.
And by Bellator there is always a big chance that this guys only will fight once/twice a year. Why waste it with can-crushing?

I just find it a pity, that all this guys (Scope,Shipman,Rogers,Crawford,Fleury and others) were quite big names on the UK scene and some of them were champions of an organization, that promoted and invested in them. And Bellator just took this guys but doesn't really seem to have a plan for them.

They are keeping them active while setting up cards in the UK and in the region.Those guys have decent name draws over there not so much in the states.Like I said none of them have had big name wins yet so they are taking fights,making money,and positioning themselves for better fights on bigger cards.

Even the western euro series is slated to feature not just prospects or guys trying to get to the big show but also bellator veterans I could see them fighting on some of those cards as well.

I think Bamma is the feeding ground for future Bellator fighters.

Yes bellator and BAMMA copromote events in the UK and bellator gets dibs on most of the champs and prospects.Bellator has feeder leagues worldwide but only BAMMA gets copromotion.

I hope KSW fighters also compete in Bellator or One.

Pretty sure I remember KSW having a UFC out option if......i remember when the RIZIN ALLIANCE was around KSW said they wouldn't send any champs cuz they wanted them in the UFC.

I'm fcking tired of these squash matches
They don't have any excuse for those
It's the Scott Coker's way. Just check the history of StrikeForce. Coker's just doing the same formula in Bellator causing the ratings to plummet

You can’t complain too much bout BAMMA champs getting squash matches considering Crawford lost his at Bellator 200

BAMMA is probably the most pretegious UK MMA show.

Does the contract say it's exclusively with Bellator, as they've had fighters in the past who've fought on Bellator cards but went back to fight with BAMMA. Fabian Edwards, Alex Lahore, Nathan Jones, etc.

All the BAMMA champs that signed are on exclusive deals.

I just find it a pity, that all this guys (Scope,Shipman,Rogers,Crawford,Fleury and others) were quite big names on the UK scene and some of them were champions of an organization, that promoted and invested in them. And Bellator just took this guys but doesn't really seem to have a plan .

Well considering both CRAWFORD AND FLEURY LOST these "squash matches" maybe fans should STFU and let matchmaker do their job LMFAO.....obviously it's the fans who have no idea what they are talking about.....but that's not new.

Back