Anonymous declares war on Donald Trump

Fake. Anyone can be anonymous. An "anonymous collective" does not exist.
But since 4chan is 100% for Trump then fake news.

Trump bless.

Why am I not seeing Trumpophiles applauding the potential outing of truth? I thought "truthing" was cool and gods work - no?

But but... Hillary.... and Benghazi! ... and all the corruption! ... and emails damnit!!

Dude you should be glad she didn't actually become president. She would have crushed support for the Democratic party decades outside of her presidency.

Then @ripskater is a damn prophet. Pretty sure rip predicted this 3 yrs ago.
Lol, I never predicted anything. I was just telling you guys this a couple years ago, that there's rumors that Obama will stay past his term.

That got twisted in the war room and people are saying I made predictions on this.

Anonymous has become the factory settings engine Honda Civic with too much bondo and a loud muffler of hacking groups.

Anonymous can't unilaterally declare war on anyone. Anyone can be anonymous, there are no leaders or organization. Like a swarm of piranhas

Literally anyone can say "I'm from anonymous and we are declaring war on X" and it holds the same validity

Anonymous started and peaked on 4chan where 99% of the people are pro-trump and memed him through the primaries. 4chan even got hillary to declare war on Pepe because of their memes

Anonymous can't unilaterally declare war on anyone. Anyone can be anonymous, there are no leaders or organization. Like a swarm of piranhas

Literally anyone can say "I'm from anonymous and we are declaring war on X" and it holds the same validity

Anonymous started and peaked on 4chan where 99% of the people are pro-trump and memed him through the primaries. 4chan even got hillary to declare war on Pepe because of their memes

...Which actually makes it incredibly powerful, however unwieldy, as an insurgent group. There's no head of the snake to take out. No membership. No leadership. Just acts.

Has anonymous ever actually accomplished anything? A bunch of children playing at "hacker".

Trump > these tools.

...Which actually makes it incredibly powerful, however unwieldy, as an insurgent group. There's no head of the snake to take out. No membership. No leadership. Just acts.

Yes, everyone does whatever they want and then they all hop in once the Plan is revealed or they shares war stories after

Like recently someone on /pol/ figured out that any twitter account can be suspended after 1000 reports. They didn't plan it until a handful of friends started doing it and then told everyone. Within an hour or two they suspended a ton of celebrities pages and the founder of twitter @jack

Which not only means you can't take out leadership but they don't plan beforehand so you can't infiltrate and then get the jump on their plans. There's practically no warning time

Replace 'Anonymous' with 'Someone' and re-read thread.

This is the same anonymous that said they would release things on Clinton and all it ended up being was a collection of articles. Bunch of fooken bums

Why am I not seeing Trumpophiles applauding the potential outing of truth? I thought "truthing" was cool and gods work - no?

This is what 20,000 posts and 500 likes looks like, folks.

What happened to Anonymous's war on ISIS? Did they already win that?

And the stage is set for more attempts at internet control.

Back