Anonymous declares war on Donald Trump

the same anonymous who declared war on Isis and haven't done shit yet. Trump must be shaking.

20,000 posts at 500 likes, seems pretty accurate.
You're an idiot and out of your depth. Post liking is a recent formation in this cesspool. @Palis - that goes for you too little buddy. Too stupid to even form a good insult - try getting out of your own way next time.

Last edited:
You're an idiot and out of your depth. Post liking is a recent formation in this cesspool. @Palis - that goes for you too little buddy. Too stupid to even for a good insult - try getting out of your own way next time.
Dude your insult is so hardcore! woah I am blown away here. It's not like you aren't butt-rustled into Bolivian by me that you had to mention me in this post!

If a group of teenagers claimed to have lots of power, would you believe their claims?
Anonymous is basically that. Lots of bluster, not much to show.
The media screams "4chan!" occasionally because moral panic.

Hey now.. Trump will never recover after he gets 40 pizzas he didnt order.

Let's say trump did in fact take part in some of these questionable activities, then what?

Obama declares state of emergency, imposes Marshall law n becomes king of USA?

Let's say trump did in fact take part in some of these questionable activities, then what?

Obama declares state of emergency, imposes Marshall law n becomes king of USA?

We can only hope.

This isn't even anonymous, anonymous is dead cuz of they got Cartel'd.

anonymous is just a bunch of script kiddies waiting for the very few real hackers to initiate stuff, when the Cartel hired even better hackers to scoop them out, anonymous is where now???

Anonymous is a collective of hackers who are experts at nothing except for hacking. A) Why should anyone care about their opinion on something other than hacking? B) They are a collective, so I take anything that comes out from them with a grain of salt. It's not like this stuff gets vetted through their PR department or leadership. This may be a few dudes in the group with an axe to grind.

Back