Annunaki

nihilistxn85

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
have you heard about the annunaki ancient alien theory ?
i watched bunch of youtube conspiracy videos and i dont know what to believe anymore i'm so confused...

what do you guys think???

Last edited:
I don't know much about it other than their is a planet called Nibiru and they came here for gold. Might have to give it a watch

Several years ago I read a lot of books which referenced the ancient sumerian lore involving them.

There were some interesting points brought up, pertaining to how advanced the civilization in that region was (seemingly out of nowhere) with regards to their laws, architecture/engineering, astronomy knowledge, etc.
The more far-fetched stuff about how the planet the annunaki supposedly came from passes through this solar system every 3600 years made me a bit incredulous though. The stuff about the genetic engineering seems more plausible; humans are a really bizarre species, which can't really be explained within the traditional confines of mainstream "evolutionary" theory.

Wouldn’t it be far easier to just mine gold yourself than to create an entire new race to do it for you?

My pot head uncle used to go on and on about this. Don't do drugs kids.

The trouble is that translations of ancient Sumerian vary so much. Sitchin was almost certainly a fraud, but that doesn't make the whole thing a lie. Something kick started the civilization in Mesopotamia almost out of nowhere.

Still wating for computers and spaceships to be found under the sand.

“i watched bunch of youtube conspiracy videos...”

Punch yourself in the nards if you actually believe any of that shite. An example of fantastic garabge youtube conspiracy videos is to watch anything by Eric Dubai. He’s now in thailand screwing many ladyboys and yet he trolled 1000s of idiots to believe and buy his flat earth crap. How can anyone not see that these people are fucking with you or are just straight trolling?

İ dont know anything about Eric Dubai and i dont believe flat earth bs but this texts are a thousand years old and
how do you explain sumerian tablet showing the solar system ?

İ dont know anything about Eric Dubai and i dont believe flat earth bs but this texts are a thousand years old and
how do you explain sumerian tablet showing the solar system ?

It is pretty crazy. I never knew about the Noah tale and Adamu being Adam. Damn, I'm going to start asking Christians about this.

is this the lizard people under the earth thing

like the midnight meat train

Is there a museum website or something where you can look at actual high resolution pics of ancient paintings/wall carvings/sculptures or read translated ancient writings?

No self respecting aliens would call themselves Annunaki. It makes them sound like smelly hippys.

lol@ the idea an alien is race is so advanced they travel amazing distances and enslave humans to do their dirty work, but cant simply build a few machines to do it for them. Why not skip several silly steps

lol@ the idea an alien is race is so advanced they travel amazing distances and enslave humans to do their dirty work, but cant simply build a few machines to do it for them. Why not skip several silly steps
Maybe they were ruthless and killed the smart ones who built the ship, so they had no one left who knew how to do high tech shit.

Back