Annoyances and Pet Peeves

people that stand on the left-side of escalators. keep your lazy ass who doesn't like to walk to the right!

people that stand on the left-side of escalators. keep your lazy ass who doesn't like to walk to the right!
I get all trafficky with shopping carts in aisles, myself. I've caught myself about to give the Look for "going in the opposite lane."

You ever brush past someone on an escalator? To some people they swear you whispered "Heil, Hitler," as you dared to go by.

I get all trafficky with shopping carts in aisles, myself. I've caught myself about to give the Look for "going in the opposite lane."

You ever brush past someone on an escalator? To some people they swear you whispered "Heil, Hitler," as you dared to go by.

oh yeah, happens all the time. i take the metro to work, and you always come across the person walking at a snail's pace with no care in the world, getting in everyone's way.

When you know you gonna get laid...and then you don't.
You out drinking with your lady, you guys making out throughout the night, you get home, take a piss and wash your face, you come out the bathroom and and bae is passed out and snoring on the bed
<{chips}>

Why does that stop you from having sex?

Is thst an unwritten rule outside of Asia as well?
I thought it was just an Asian thing?

People that stop in the middle of walkways or doorways to talk to someone blocking traffic.

Hell I get trafficky when normally walking. we're all walking straight, then the hoe bag on my right weaves in. Stay in your own lane pal! Or everything is uniform, then brake-checking me because something was on their phone, or caught their eye on something.

Women who are annoying on purpose, supossedly to get your attention because they want to bang. The ones who are offended when you understandably are repulsed by them. Theyre just plumb dumb.

When people suck their teeth. That noise makes me want to break every tooth out of their fucking skull.

Also hate eavesdropping, It's obvious people are doing it so I call them out instantly.

Hell I get trafficky when normally walking. we're all walking straight, then the hoe bag on my right weaves in. Stay in your own lane pal! Or everything is uniform, then brake-checking me because something was on their phone, or caught their eye on something.
I'm this close to doing the Heisman in public. How about when people walk shoulder to shoulder to shoulder? I call that Magnificent Sevening.

Damn, I guess Asia family had to Magnificent Seven across the entire parking lost, didn't it?

Dumbshits playing Pokemon Go without paying attention to drivers. Maybe it's just in Hawaii?

• People who go to busy gas stations to buy a thousand lottery tickets instead of a lotto store.
  • People walking slow when they know that there's people behind them.
  • People who stand in line and make everyone wait while they make up their mind on what they want.
  • When your pen / pencil gets stolen at work.
  • When your food gets thrown out or eaten at work.
  • When your work doesn't give you a paid day off when the state closes transportation because of weather emergencies.
  • Ordering a coffee with one cream and you get an entire cup full of cream instead.
  • When people read aloud to themselves.
  • When people talk to themselves and expect you to pay attention
  • CLOSE TALKERS

When you know you gonna get laid...and then you don't.
You out drinking with your lady, you guys making out throughout the night, you get home, take a piss and wash your face, you come out the bathroom and and bae is passed out and snoring on the bed
<{chips}>

when people type "bae"

Last edited:
groups of people that like to walk real slow but feel the need to take up the entire aisle so that everyone else has to walk as slow as them

People who feel the need to comment on your life yet offer no solutions or constructive criticisms.

"You should settle down and have a family. Meet a nice woman."
"Okay, know anyone you can set me up with?"
"I..uh..well...not really."

Fuck off then.

People who can't stop looking at their phone when they're walking on the sidewalk. It's mostly women and I've stopped trying to swerve around them and let the shoulder bump happen. Fingers crossed it gets someone to drop their phone someday so they learn a lesson.

Able-bodied people who take the elevator to go up one floor rather than take the stairs.

Back