Annoyances and Pet Peeves

SmilinDesperado

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
When you know you gonna get laid...and then you don't.
You out drinking with your lady, you guys making out throughout the night, you get home, take a piss and wash your face, you come out the bathroom and and bae is passed out and snoring on the bed
<{chips}>

When someone makes a thinly disguised thread to humble brag that they get laid. I noticed i get way too upset over other people's shitty driving. I've learned to talk myself out of getting upset lately, except for slow drivers in the passing lane. Fuck those dudes. Pretty much anyone who doesn't respect public/personal space.

When I’m headed out to get coffee or subway and ask “Does anyone want anything?” And someone says yes but gives me a weirdly specific order:

“Yes, I’d love a turkey sandwich on whole-wheat, but please ask them to rip out some of the bread on the top portion to reduce carbs. Also, I want sweet teriyaki sauce on one half of the sandwich, but chipotle sauce on the other and....”

No!!! You get a turkey sandwich. That’s it!

That stuff is actually annoying, tho.

I wanna hear about the shit makes you angry for no reason whatsoever.

Example: sup with city dudes walking around with no shirt? Sure it's a hot day but this ain't the country. We're not on muscle beach. Buy a car with air conditioning, that's how city folk take their shirts off.

1. People on Sherdog that talk about women in their lives, but don't post pics so we can research.

2. Restaurant greeters when I come in:

her: "Would you like a table sir?"

me: "Oh no, not at all. I was actually hoping to eat on the floor like the filthy animal I am"

people that sniffle. blow your fucking nose.

Aside from Liberal minded fucktards it’s people driving slow in the passing lanes.

People breathing or chewing too loud.

Also just people existing sometimes.

When someone makes a thinly disguised thread to humble brag that they get laid. I noticed i get way too upset over other people's shitty driving. I've learned to talk myself out of getting upset lately, except for slow drivers in the passing lane. Fuck those dudes. Pretty much anyone who doesn't respect public/personal space.
<36>
Lol wut
I thought i was amongst Alphas here. There's nothing special about getting laid.
A lot of dudes here are married with kids ffs.
I didn't want to make a thread soley about me posting on Sherdog at 2:08 am instead of getting laid while my girlfriend is passed out, drunkenly snoring next to me, so i thought id make it a Pet Peeve thread.
Be a bro and help me through this difficult blue balls time

I'll add a nonxsexual Pet peeve that i just had..
When you're watching TV , and you're eating a bag of chips, and you keep reaching into the bag, and then....suddenly. .you're just reaching for air.

1. People on Sherdog that talk about women in their lives, but don't post pics so we can research.

2. Restaurant greeters when I come in:

her: "Would you like a table sir?"

me: "Oh no, not at all. I was actually hoping to eat on the floor like the filthy animal I am"

That stuff is actually annoying, tho.

I wanna hear about the shit makes you angry for no reason whatsoever.

Example: sup with city dudes walking around with no shirt? Sure it's a hot day but this ain't the country. We're not on muscle beach. Buy a car with air conditioning, that's how city folk take their shirts off.
<31>
What city u live in where savages are walking around shirtless? ?

anyone else on the road but me.

anyone else in front of me in line.

people who refuse to do their jobs.

People being poor in my presence

Yeah, shitty driving is the thing that pisses me off. What are people thinking? “Oh, I’m in command of this two ton death machine, so there’s no need to pay attention or learn what to do.”

I also hate people who only speak English, yet don’t know the difference between there, their, & they’re, or to, too, & two. You had one fucking language to learn, and you fucked that up along with everything else in your life.

Another that pisses me off slightly less only because it is less common is how guys like Scaramucci call themselves economists, along with anyone else who read A Wesoth or Nations. Scaramucci, while a pretty brilliant finance guy, only has a BA in economics. And most others who call themselves economists don’t even have that. You have to get a PhD to be an economists. And that PhD had better be in economics.

Motherfuckers that drag their feet when they walk, especially when they're wearing flip flops
PICK UP YOUR GODDAMN FEET

Back