Anime and Manga v39

No offense but Gelgameks piss me off

Well, I may disagree with what you have to say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. All I ask is you don't forget about the Gelgameks.

Yeah, they had to rush the ending, so we barely got any Saiga. Was some bullshit. Still love HSDK though.

Did you hear about the Saiga that got lost in Vietnam?

Now it's Saigon

Did you hear about the Saiga that got lost in Vietnam?

Now it's Saigon
<{Joewithit}>

7CYktU3.gif

Yeah, they had to rush the ending, so we barely got any Saiga. Was some bullshit. Still love HSDK though.

Exactly what upsets me. He was being promoted as the final antagonist and being built up for almost a decade and then they go in and bring the weapons division and introducing Senzui and he just ends up becoming a minor character who doesn't really have any great contribution to the flow of story or the event that happened until the end of HSDK.

https://mangadex.org/title/22775/nozomanu-fushi-no-boukensha

Dark Souls the manga. Copper/Bronze level adventurer dreaming of making legendary Mithril Rank gets rekt by random encounter Dragon in hidden passage of begginer dungeon and comes back as a skeleton, but with all his memories and skills and has to basically evolve himself up. Legit really good and obviously it's from an LN.
Sounds great, I've been digging this genre the most recently.

DsfkUXfVsAAtBFj

Fuuuuuuu....

See ya next year H X H!

So it looks like we've been introduced to the inevitable opponents of Zoro and Sanji for this arc.

Oh damn I forgot about the new chapter. Finished reading it. Now I'm curious as to what happened at Reverie. Not sure whose gonna fight who, but King is definitely gonna be the Zoro opponent unless another swordsman shows up.

Oh damn I forgot about the new chapter. Finished reading it. Now I'm curious as to what happened at Reverie. Not sure whose gonna fight who, but King is definitely gonna be the Zoro opponent unless another swordsman shows up.

Oda is keeping us guessing with Reverie. The last chapter showing Blackbeard makes me worried for the Strawhats . Blackbeard is an an Opportunist and if Kaido is weakened by the Strawhats after the Wano Arc he might swoop in.

@doomrider7

Notice that King has wings like Magellan but is a swordsman like Shiliew . Wonder if we was a former executioner at Impel Down that couldn't kill Kaido and wound up joining him.

@doomrider7

Notice that King has wings like Magellan but is a swordsman like Shiliew . Wonder if we was a former executioner at Impel Down that couldn't kill Kaido and wound up joining him.

His whole outfit reminded me of Magellan. Your theory would not surprise me. Also the part about BB swooping in on a weakened Kaido would be all kinds of bad news, but I don't think that's happening, at least not yet.

As an aside. Watching Asobi Asobase. It is very pleasing and I recommended it to everyone whose a fan of humor like Chio's School Road or Konosuba where you watch hilariously terrible awful people be friends with one another.

I hope they show some of the Revolutionary Army commanders vs the admirals.

If it gets off paneled it will very disappointing.

Back