Anime and Manga v39

If the characters were printed on paper they could pass off as anime artwork. It's when they start moving that you'd notice that the fluidity, frame rates and quality are subpar.
In reference to which ones in specific? I do agree in that there's something that always looks WAAAY different in how they look.

In reference to which ones in specific? I do agree in that there's something that always looks WAAAY different in how they look.
Castlevania seemed like 12 fps. It's somewhere between an 80s early 90s american cartoon and anime. Not enough inbetweens and the keyframes aren't really that good.

In
Castlevania seemed like 12 fps. It's somewhere between an 80s early 90s american cartoon and anime. Not enough inbetweens and the keyframes aren't really that good.
teresting. Thoughts on Avatar, Voltron, and RWBY in this regard?

In

teresting. Thoughts on Avatar, Voltron, and RWBY in this regard?
Mostly the same. I tried liking the new Voltron. I think watched the entire season. I don't hate it but it's forgettable. Avatar is somewhat better. I guess it boils down to the american client as the korean studio is competent enough to do stuff for madhouse. Maybe they just want to be anime inspired but not entirely anime.

Mostly the same. I tried liking the new Voltron. I think watched the entire season. I don't hate it but it's forgettable. Avatar is somewhat better. I guess it boils down to the american client as the korean studio is competent enough to do stuff for madhouse. Maybe they just want to be anime inspired but not entirely anime.

Yeah I've always noticed some of those animation bits you described. Like, you can tell it was anime inspired, but it still feels off a bit. The look, feel, and even humor also give it away. In other news, this was on my YT feed.

I miss Yu Yu Hakusho. Here's to hoping they do a revival like they did with Sailor Moon that adds a bit of the stuff from the manga.

Yeah I've always noticed some of those animation bits you described. Like, you can tell it was anime inspired, but it still feels off a bit. The look, feel, and even humor also give it away. In other news, this was on my YT feed.

I miss Yu Yu Hakusho. Here's to hoping they do a revival like they did with Sailor Moon that adds a bit of the stuff from the manga.

My favorite anime intro-tied with this song

I've never listened to an english version though, because trying to balance the cadence to the accuracy of translation will always make them cheesy.

Random thoughts on similar shows but Diffrent results . Sword Art Online and Overlord have similar premises in that you have Characters stuck in massive MMORPGs but SAO is horrible in that the Main Protagonist is extremely overpowered ans unlikable and idea overall is wasted you don't feel any stakes .

Overlord is an overpowered character done right, because the Main Hero is playing along , trying to figure things out what happens to him and how he deals with his subordinates is done with laughs as we get a glimpse into his inner monologue as he is trying to sort out the madness. They also subvert expectations by giving us the perspective of different characters in season 2 which adds to the story.

Random thoughts on similar shows but Diffrent results . Sword Art Online and Overlord have similar premises in that you have Characters stuck in massive MMORPGs but SAO is horrible in that the Main Protagonist is extremely overpowered ans unlikable and idea overall is wasted you don't feel any stakes .

Overlord is an overpowered character done right, because the Main Hero is playing along , trying to figure things out what happens to him and how he deals with his subordinates is done with laughs as we get a glimpse into his inner monologue as he is trying to sort out the madness. They also subvert expectations by giving us the perspective of different characters in season 2 which adds to the story.

Odd that I've always seen SAO as more like how .hack was back on the day except shitty. Closest equivalent to Overlord I can think of would be the upcoming Slime Datta Ken except Rimuru is more benevolent and nicer/lackadaisical.

@doomrider7 don't know If you still follow Ippo but Manga stream has new chapters up they are 10-15 chapters behind but oh well. This Arc Ippo is on isn't bad and their are interesting call backs to his origins. Morikiwa basically said fuck it I'm going to Keep the story going , I'm okay with that.

I just ordered 2 seasons of Konosuba based off this fucking video. God help me.

Fuck an A, now I have to get a waifu??? Fuck this life!!!

I just ordered 2 seasons of Konosuba based off this fucking video. God help me.

Fuck an A, now I have to get a waifu??? Fuck this life!!!

Read Taisho Otome Otogibanashi. Yuzu is the Supreme Goddess of Waifu's.

@doomrider7 don't know If you still follow Ippo but Manga stream has new chapters up they are 10-15 chapters behind but oh well. This Arc Ippo is on isn't bad and their are interesting call backs to his origins. Morikiwa basically said fuck it I'm going to Keep the story going , I'm okay with that.

From time to time. Will check it out. In retutn, check out Slime Datta Ken.

8ba.png

Slow week.

Found this manhwa.
upload_2018-8-2_14-52-29.jpeg

Main character is kinda weak in terms of developing. Side characters vary and are hit or miss. Main plot is basically loner/loser gets another body that is handsome. He switches bodies when he is asleep in one of his bodies. A lot of side stories and annoying reoccurring side characters.

Vasco is probably the best character in the story.
tumblr_p30fdmbYVS1qdh6a1o1_500.jpg

Easy to speed read. Nothing amazing but good to kill some time.

Slow week.

Found this manhwa.
View attachment 415975

Main character is kinda weak in terms of developing. Side characters vary and are hit or miss. Main plot is basically loner/loser gets another body that is handsome. He switches bodies when he is asleep in one of his bodies. A lot of side stories and annoying reoccurring side characters.

If you're looking for another webtoon to try check out Wind Breaker.

Imagine if Ryuma's corpse was implanted with Zoro's shadow instead of Brook's...

{<goku}

Slow week.

Found this manhwa.
View attachment 415975

Shouldn't he be bald if he's following that training regiment?

Berserk returns August 25th.

Please be Guts and Casca.

Most likely Griffith.

Back