Anime and Manga v39

They haven't said yet. People have been speculating as to if he has some sort of power in that eye. Some people figure that when he opens it he'll use his own Conquerors Haki.
more like something like Mihawk eyesight type thing

Tokyo Ghoul finished up

and it wasn't finished as a tragedy it just went through a Rurouni Kenshin type round up like in the anime minus the shitty fucking ending they gave Kenshin. With the way the first manga played out and most of :re I thought forsure it was going to be a bad ending but it was a good one now hopefully Attack on Titan ends in a good way

Lol, you just NOW noticed it? With this chapter we're FINALLY in Wano. I'm curious about how Hogback got Ryuma's body at all and want that explained along with how Kaido is backing the Shogun who is trying to perform a coup here and what that's all about. Usopp as a toad oil salesman and Robin as a Geisha are gonna be fun to see and am curious if Franky is gonna have "technology" trade type of situation where he introduces methods and styles from the outside to Wano and in the process learns new stuff to add to the Sunny.

I wonder if we bounce back and forth between Wano and the Reverie . I prefer Wano , the other characters are fine and their is a lot to be revealed in Mary Geoise

more like something like Mihawk eyesight type thing

God I hope not. It just feels so cliched.

I wonder if we bounce back and forth between Wano and the Reverie . I prefer Wano , the other characters are fine and their is a lot to be revealed in Mary Geoise

I hope so too since the stuff at Reverie was legit interesting as hell.

God I hope not. It just feels so cliched.

I hope so too since the stuff at Reverie was legit interesting as hell.

I didn't even finish that thought . We haven't seen the rest of the Straw Hats in so damn long , plus Whole Cake was a Sanji arc and as every One Piece fan expects Wano is a Zoro Arc and it should be Epic.

Hiro Mashima is back with a Manga Called Fairy Tail in space.... Edens Zero . It pretty much is Fairy Tail in Space replace Magic with Tech., Hell the main characters even have a side kick cat.

Interesting that he thrives by fan service , the Power of Frienship and ripping off himself after he ripped off ODA.

Hiro Mashima is back with a Manga Called Fairy Tail in space.... Edens Zero . It pretty much is Fairy Tail in Space replace Magic with Tech., Hell the main characters even have a side kick cat.

Interesting that he thrives by fan service , the Power of Frienship and ripping off himself after he ripped off ODA.
I'm not sure if I'll even check it out. The guy can make some fun characters and his art's pretty decent, but man-oh-man, that writing is sooooooooo one-note.

Okay the summer anime season is almost complete,

Which are the best ones to check out?

I will be checking ,
SOA online
Tokyo ghoul re

Anything else ?

I'm not sure if I'll even check it out. The guy can make some fun characters and his art's pretty decent, but man-oh-man, that writing is sooooooooo one-note.

There are only 2 Chapters so far and he is already going Hard on the Power of Friendship, unapologetically so , almost feels like he is aware of it or he just doesn't know how to write his protagonists that don't rely on it.

Okay the summer anime season is almost complete,

Which are the best ones to check out?

I will be checking ,
SOA online
Tokyo ghoul re

Anything else ?

Fuck SAO

Go watch Overlord that was pretty entertaining.

Also Seven Deadly Sins season 1 to catch up if you haven't seen it and season 2 is currently airing.

Fuck SAO

Go watch Overlord that was pretty entertaining.

Also Seven Deadly Sins season 1 to catch up if you haven't seen it and season 2 is currently airing.
Overlord ended in March, that's the winter season. Anyway saw that already. I didn't like seven deadly sins, watched several episodes then dropped it.

Overlord ended in March, that's the winter season. Anyway saw that already. I didn't like seven deadly sins, watched several episodes then dropped it.
It picks it up in the Holy War once the 10 commandments appear , to each his own.

It picks it up in the Holy War once the 10 commandments appear , to each his own.

I liked season one but Holy War really stepped it up. It feels like it’s been almost nonstop action.

I liked season one but Holy War really stepped it up. It feels like it’s been almost nonstop action.

If you read the Manga too the back story behind it us pretty Bonkers and this week's chapter confirmed a big fan theory.

If you read the Manga too the back story behind it us pretty Bonkers and this week's chapter confirmed a big fan theory.

I’m hoping they do some sort of OVA on the old Meliodas and him beating the demon king. Feel like they should have done that before this season. Would have added more weight to this season and him fighting against his old allies.

How did he rip off Oda, serious question? I see him ripping himself off in this one, like he did with Rave Master and Fairy Tail(characters mainly).

His new one seems like a remake, with the two main characters switching sides.

How did he rip off Oda, serious question? I see him ripping himself off in this one, like he did with Rave Master and Fairy Tail(characters mainly).

His new one seems like a remake, with the two main characters switching sides.
This is one of the Minor examples but their are plot points in Water 7 that Mashima "Borrowed" for the plot post rinse skip in Fairy Tail.
tumblr_l8lraoRwPF1qcwpido1_500.jpg

Was Fairy Tail this forgettable that I don't remember who the fuck that is?!?
Yes , yes it was. I just remember this Image reminding me of Kuma and lo and behold I found more stuff breaking down different scenes in Fairy Tail that borrowed from a few of the early to middle OP arcs.

Back