Anime and Manga v39

New One Piece is out over at Jamini's Box. Won't even post spoilers til everyone has read it.
Wonder who the mysterious dude is? He/she didn’t tear up Vivi’s Picture...

And poor Kuma.

Also the new layout hurts my eyes!!

It’s Griffiths fault!!!

Guts'_Enraged.jpg

Trying to remember a fantasy manhwa that was posted on here a LOOONG time ago. I remember it actually being quite good and felt really fantasy rpg style if that helps narrow it down and one character was cross-dressing as a girl to hide his identity.

Trying to remember a fantasy manhwa that was posted on here a LOOONG time ago. I remember it actually being quite good and felt really fantasy rpg style if that helps narrow it down and one character was cross-dressing as a girl to hide his identity.
Dark Air? That's a pretty spot on description for that series (though I thought it was only so-so).

Dark Air? That's a pretty spot on description for that series (though I thought it was only so-so).

Sankyou! Yeah that's the one. Been reading a lot of RPG like series and that one popped into my head for some reason.

I want to know the full story of Kuma

wtf is he
king, pirate, "Tyrant", Shichibukai, revolutionary, slave, robot?

This guy's been through a lot

just a couple pics for the jojo golden wind anime
lgaix6s8kkfhwocvxvcc.jpg

DgMtZZrUwAAZ3y2.png:large

I decided to randomly watch JoJo one day, and never thought Id enjoy it at all. Loved it from the damn start, the engrish, the commentary, the absurdity, everything. I cant wait for it. Ive not read the manga but im an anime only watcher so the changes in art etc from season to season is refreshing.

Have a peep at the username aswell...

If you have the time

yeah man, I love that fucking film. its so special. I hate the contrarian fuckers who are like" oh akira is allright but the manga is way better." its like they have no appreciation for animation or music. anime was so much better then. more soul and better art imo.

Anyone up for some Kikaider?

Guy uploaded the entire series.

Edit: God I forgot how good this series was and the ending narration by Jiro is some deep downer shit. It's amazing how the series looks all nice and the characters goofy in a vintage Disney way, but the story is actually really deep and dark.

Last edited:
I enjoyed this one a lot.

220px-Hinamatsuri_by_Masao_%C5%8Ctake_v1_cover.jpg

The seiyu also sounded like Gintama's Sugita.

The latest Wind Breaker was a hoot.

New Vinland Saga. The second that guy interrupted and started shouting I got a good face-palm out of it. Dude, really? Right now? *sigh*...

New OPM. Lots of page, but a lot of it was just talking heads.

Did they mention the release date for the new Jojo anime?

I just started watching Samurai Champloo. Only on the 3rd episode, but liking it so far

New OPM. Lots of page, but a lot of it was just talking heads.
So as usual no one really knows when season 2 is coming out?

It’s Zoro time.

The king is back. Marimo bless.

Back