Anime and Manga v39

that new tokyo ghoul go dumb hard
EZ1Homc.png
read the Manga

What are people watching this year?

I just finished all the Jojo episodes and now trying to catch up with some of new episodes of my favorite series. I started with Gintama's Silver Soul Arc, but beforehand I realized how much I forgot in terms of detail from the previous main arcs so I plan to rewatch Shogun Assassination arc -> Farewell Shinsegumi Arc -> Rakuyou Decisive Battle Arc -> Silver Soul Arc. I started to watch Shogun ASsassination arc and I forgot how badass Gintama was when the good arcs come along. This anime doesn't give you a good first impression and it's an extremely slow start, but when it peaks IMO is one of the best anime you could ever watch especially after all the character development that built up.
Started watching JoJo, I'm on Diamond is Unbreakable atm. The show is ridiculous and the tone goes all over the place, but I'm into it.
Netflix has some interesting looking shows coming out, so I might be looking at that next.

Started watching JoJo, I'm on Diamond is Unbreakable atm. The show is ridiculous and the tone goes all over the place, but I'm into it.
Netflix has some interesting looking shows coming out, so I might be looking at that next.
Jojo is definitely different. Somehow I stuck with it and started to enjoy it more. Jotaro is a baddass

Jojo is definitely different. Somehow I stuck with it and started to enjoy it more. Jotaro is a baddass
Old Joseph is my favorite, especially when he speaks English.
"OH NO!"
"OH. MY. GOD."
"SONOFABITCH!"

AoT 104 spoilers

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

29.png

Joseph is best Jojo.
Pulls Tommy Guns and grenades out of nowhere.

I took my time watching all of the Jojo episodes so I guess I forgot how badass Joseph actually was. I don't follow the Manga, but I hope they come out with a new season again.

For a split second I thought you were giving us a link to tell us OPM season 2 anime is coming out :(
with how often and as big as these chapters have been I doubt it's anytime soon. Unless they are rushing the manga along to get it caught up to ONE's so that season two of the anime can be this current arc Yusuke Murata is doing.

Can anyone tell me where i can watch all the dragon ball z episodes or a good torrent?

I used to own them all but now my kids are interested and i dont want to rebuy them if i dont have to.

Thanks in advance

Can anyone tell me where i can watch all the dragon ball z episodes or a good torrent?

I used to own them all but now my kids are interested and i dont want to rebuy them if i dont have to.

Thanks in advance
Looks like you can stream it on funimation's website [LINK].

Couple things:

- We ever getting another Ippo TV series? I know they did one that leads up to the Eagle fight but I don't think it actually happens

-
Was Ippo losing in that world rank match seriously the end of the series?

- GOing back and rewatching Bleach or Naruto from the beginning is so goddamn depressing. I know they're Shonen but they showed promise then... well, we all know what happened.

Will be posting the first episodes of Golden Kamuy and Love is Hard for Otaku for discussion.

Love is Hard for Otaku

https://animestreams.tv/wotaku-ni-koi-wa-muzukashii-sub/

I had great expectations for this show...And HOLY FUCK did it live up to them!!! My ideal life the anime!

Golden Kamuy

https://ww1.soul-anime.us/watch/golden-kamuy-episode-1/

Pretty solid first episode, except for the fucking bear. Like, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!! The voices fit the characters, but Asirpa's feels like it's missing her usual pep and spunk if you will.

Edit: Since it's also getting an anime soon, I'd like you're guy's thoughts on Reincarnated into a Slime(for those not read it, it's fucking awesome).

Back