Anime and Manga v39

I know the trend isn't that new but adapting the Animes into Live Action versions has been a Dumpster Fire. Rurouni Kenshin, Death Note and Now Full Metal Alchemist. Full Metal Alchemist Cracks me up with it's Adaptation mostly because of the Japanese Actors. The Elrics and most of the Main Country has a European influence , it's funny because this is a cast that actually needed to be whitewashed.
FMA live action is that bad huh? I have had it in my netflix queue for weeks but couldn't bring myself to watch it yet.

On another note Violet Evergarden is excellent as expected. Only 2 episodes in and it's already blowing away AICO: Incaration and B: the Beginning, which were solid 7.5/10 material.

Anyone else watching stuff on Amazon Prime? I am not usually into slice of life / romance but finding After the Rain surprisingly poignant and enjoyable.

The new Vinland Saga chapter is out. Apparently it's getting an anime.

ToG had some cool scenes today. I expect next week will be interesting for Rak.

I mention it every now and then but it never seems to catch on, but if you're a fan of sports+slice of life series (so something more like Rookies and less like Diamond no Ace) you should check out Wind Breaker.

Just read the latest chapter of OP. WTF just happened?!!

The new Vinland Saga chapter is out. Apparently it's getting an anime.

whoa, i completely forgot about this manga. I barely remembered where i stopped reading. I just remembered him being a farmer at one point after he fought his dads adversary the big guy whose name i forgot.

Aggressive depression kicking in BADLY. Need some feel good anime recommendations.

Aggressive depression kicking in BADLY. Need some feel good anime recommendations.
I Might be in the Minority here , but I like the last episodes of FMA Brotherhood, liked that after and Al and Edds long journey it paid off and along the way they saved many , gives me a smile whenever I re watch those episodes.

Barakamon
Silver Spoon
Dagashi Kashi

...Ghost stories English dub if you want to laugh. It’s nothing like the sub but that’s a good thing.

And cheer up bud. Hope all is well.

Aww, ToG this week was a major tease. The reveal basically got bumped 'til later.

Might want to try reading Bugcat Capoo. It's pretty surealistic, but it's also cute and funny. There's no real plot, it's closer to being like a newspaper comic strip. It's good for reading a few chapters for a smile or chuckle.

Thanks everyone for all of the great recs and well wishes. They were very much greatly appreciated. In other news, in the perfect version of out universe, there would be a great big crossover between Yotsubato, Barakamon, Ika Musume, and Mitsuboshi Colors.

Taisho Otome Otogibanashi

https://reader.seaotterscans.com/series/taishau_wotome_otogibanashi/

It's. So. Fucking. CUUUUUTE!!!

Ya'll need to fucking read this and I hope to GOD that it gets greenlit for an anime. It's just...GODDAMMIT!!!

221qn7.jpg

Edit: No I did not discover this manga during my depression episode, but had been following it since chapter 7 or so til the END back in old Batoto which was not hard in the slightest since it was CONSTANTLY in the top of the heap in popularity.

Edit 2: Yuzu is the Chuck Norris of waifus. She's just so OP as a waifu it's not even fair.

whoa, i completely forgot about this manga. I barely remembered where i stopped reading. I just remembered him being a farmer at one point after he fought his dads adversary the big guy whose name i forgot.
that was his grand uncle. Torfinkel something.

Back