Anime and Manga v38

karate-shoukoushi-kohinata-minoru-1452715.jpg

Lots of references to K1. Even the fighters were drawn accurately(kinda) and they just changed their names. Their serial-butt rapist BJJ purple belt is funny as hell too.
I'm pretty sure he's read KSKM.

@zieg

Quick thoughts on Jinbe finally becoming a member of the Straw Hats, I hope this isn't a flash in the pan membership , hope that he is there when they reach Rafael.

He is a character that got mentioned all the way back the early chapters he is actually the second Shichibukai we learn about after Mihawk.

He was opposed to Ace's execution and found himself in Impel down for him where he was a key factor in Luffy's breakout and also he saves Luffy's life are Marineford and helps him get over the grief of losing Ace.

Luffy repays this by essentially saving Fishman Island from Hody Jones and challenges Big Mom's sovereignty over the island. Not to mention Jinbe saves Luffy's life in Fishman island as well , they characters have a good written history and Jinbe is something they don't have, a Fishman that bridges the gap between humanity and Fishman.

One thing I look forward to seeing is when the Straw Hats meet the revolutionaries and Jinbe sees the good that Koala can do which only happened because Fisher Tiger saved her life.

Pretty sure Jinbei is here to stay. He did promise back then and Jinbei is a fishman of his word. He's not tied down like Vivi or anything. Wish she could have stayed a Strawhat. Makes me wonder how big Luffy's crew is gonna get. What position will Jinbei fill? No more monster trio but monster quartet. Imagine if Luffy got to keep everyone he tried to recruit. Thriller park zombies and trees...Also side note imagine if Jinbei actually went ahead and killed Arlong when he could have. I think Nami would still be part of the crew but have a slightly different persona.

When Jinbei and Koala meet again, I'm sure it's gonna be heart warming.

user222437_pic71490_1370609620_thumb.png

Alright, so, I'm at season 2 episode 152, and Baam's clingy-ness to Rachel is really starting to bother me. Damn Black Turtle trying to steal Rakleader's shine.

Alright, so, I'm at season 2 episode 152, and Baam's clingy-ness to Rachel is really starting to bother me. Damn Black Turtle trying to steal Rakleader's shine.
Remember, she was the ONLY human he ever had contact with for the beginning of his life. He literally lived in a pitch black cave, and she brought light and--in his eyes--love/family into existence.

It is a bit cringeworthy, but at the same time I understand why Baam feels the way he does about Rachel.

Last edited:
Three new All Rounder Meguru chapters. It's like Christmas!

Remember, she was the ONLY human he ever had contact with for the beginning of his life. He literally lived in a pitch black cave, and she brought light and--in his eyes--love/family into existence.

It is a bit cringeworthy, but at the same time I understand why Baam feels the way he does about Rachel.
Oh, I get all that. It's just getting tedious to have the only thing Baam says be 'I must catch up to Rachel' all while neglecting everything the rest of his 'family' has been trying to do to help him.

Oh, I get all that. It's just getting tedious to have the only thing Baam says be 'I must catch up to Rachel' all while neglecting everything the rest of his 'family' has been trying to do to help him.
I agree, but, just to play devil's advocate, he has to know why she betrayed him. I think that at the point you're at, finding out why Rachel turned on him is the sole reason Baam is climbing the tower.

In general, the whole story needs more Rak.

I like this magic school thing thats just come out good blend of comedy and bloody violence so far and of course Berserk 2017 fuck yehhh

I like this magic school thing thats just come out good blend of comedy and bloody violence so far

I've read the manga for this one. I thought it was...eh. Not actually bad, but pretty forgettable.

I've read the manga for this one. I thought it was...eh. Not actually bad, but pretty forgettable.

I thought that one was pretty much an original? Like the manga is only a few chapters in or something?

Also catching Attack on Titan S2, second season of DanMachi, that new Chinese one Quan Zhi Gao Shou and fingers crossed for a second season of parasyte

I want more of this

I thought that one was pretty much an original? Like the manga is only a few chapters in or something?

Also catching Attack on Titan S2, second season of DanMachi, that new Chinese one Quan Zhi Gao Shou and fingers crossed for a second season of parasyte

I want more of this

I believe both the manga and the anime are based on a light novel. The manga has ~20 chapters at about ~30 pages a pop.

As for Parasyte, the manga it's based on has long been completed and the anime covers the whole thing.

I believe both the manga and the anime are based on a light novel. The manga has ~20 chapters at about ~30 pages a pop.

As for Parasyte, the manga it's based on has long been completed and the anime covers the whole thing.

Ahk

Damn...I don't read manga I didn't know that about parasyte. That is disappointing.

Alright, I'm fully caught up on ToG. Didn't think I'd catch up so fast, but I just couldn't stop reading. People other than Bam and the Zahard Princesses need to be allowed to showcase some talent at some point.. also far more Rakleader.

Latest ToG:
So, Baam can kill immortals! I guess we should have seen that coming, with only an irregular being able to kill Jahad, but it still caught me off guard.

Been so busy and slowed down on my anime, but was able to get in more episodes of AoT. I'm hoping by the time I'm done and ready to watch season 2, It will be 10-12 episodes in. I also haven't watched the last 3 episodes of DBS, which I know are fillers, but I'll probably end up pushing that for another 3-4 weeks.

Are there any news about when OPM season 2 will actually start?

No clue. it could be late this year or early next year who knows.

I've been too lazy to post on sherdog lately hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the dirty filth that is ecchi and fanservice.

Latest ToG:
So, Baam can kill immortals! I guess we should have seen that coming, with only an irregular being able to kill Jahad, but it still caught me off guard.
I was really hoping for more from that confrontation between Urek and Karaka. Though, I suppose it's too much to ask of Karaka, at the moment at least. Hell Joe must be pretty strong for Urek to acknowledge him, wonder how Yuri, if she doesn't get stopped by Garam, is going to handle that.

I like this magic school thing thats just come out good blend of comedy and bloody violence so far and of course Berserk 2017 fuck yehhh

lol why does it sound like hes ringing a large church bell everyime his sword clashes lol

What the hell was that shit i just watched (video number 2)

Back