Anime and Manga v38

Are you reading it through the webtoon page? A lot of online viewers chop up the pages in weird ways (often even in the middle of panels) that can be really awkward. The webtoon site leaves them intact and it's really difficult to accidentally skip ahead (the left-right arrow keys don't do anything, you actually have to click on the next-chapter arrow to advance).
No I'm reading it on the site I usually use to read a lot of the manga I read. It's big long pages so I just have to get used to actually getting to very bottom of the page. Nearly everything I read has the same sized pages so I'm just used to hitting next page after scrolling a certain amount.

true u could always give it a go with action manga i like it because doesn't break up the action scene. if you wanna give it a go this site i use
http://mangapark.me/ or http://www.webtoons.com/en/genre for tower of god web toon or any other
It turns out the site I use for nearly all my reading has a setting that lets you do the 'endless' page thing. It's not as strange as I thought it would be.

It turns out the site I use for nearly all my reading has a setting that lets you do the 'endless' page thing. It's not as strange as I thought it would be.
i used to read manga by single page then learned that certain sites had read all i found it better i think it makes the manga or webtoon flow better while reading

Pretty solid One Piece chapter this week. Shit has finally started to hit the fan. The fact that you have to fear death for Big Mom to use that ability is a rather big weakness against most of the Strawhats.

Brook with the save. Yohoho!

And Jinbei is a beast.

Also Big Mom talking down to Katakuri when he is the only one doing anything. He deserves to be in a better crew.

Also Big Mom talking down to Katakuri when he is the only one doing anything. He deserves to be in a better crew.

Probably why she is in my estimation the weakest Yonkou , doesn't truly value someone as loyal and valuable as Dogtooth. Also her special Ability of exploiting a fear of death how valuable can that truly be when you can be probably assume the top tier criminals and pirates probably don't fear Death. If word gets out that Jinbe stared her down for Sake that diminishes her and elevates Luffy's legend.

Also Robot x Laserbeam...

Never thought a manga about golf could actually be interesting. Will wait for this one to get more chapters.

@heavyarms21
Big Mom's leadership skills seem like crap. Her crew besides Katakuri seem disorganized and incompetent. Still waiting for the Yonkou hype behind her.

Last edited:
Also Robot x Laserbeam...

Never thought a manga about golf could actually be interesting. Will wait for this one to get more chapters.
King Golf is better, or at least has a much more interesting main character. Check it out, it's actually pretty fun. Has a sort of Slam Dunk vibe. I'd give it an A, but it misses out on the A+ because it has a notably weak supporting cast.

King Golf is better, or at least has a much more interesting main character. Check it out, it's actually pretty fun. Has a sort of Slam Dunk vibe. I'd give it an A, but it misses out on the A+ because it has a notably weak supporting cast.
Will do. Any other sport manga recommendations? Only really read Eyeshield 21, Slam Dunk, and various boxing manga. Trying to branch out to more genres.

Will do. Any other sport manga recommendations? Only really read Eyeshield 21, Slam Dunk, and various boxing manga. Trying to branch out to more genres.
In addition to King Golf, I'd say:

Ballroom e Youkoso
Diamond no Ace
Over Drive (this is incomplete and scanlations are extremely sporadic)
RRR (I think you've read this one, I just always stick it on the list in case somebody has managed to miss it)
Ping Pong (weird art but still really engaging)
Rookies (this is one of my all time favorite series, regardless of genre)
Wind Breaker (read it on Webtoons)

I'm pretty sure of those Diamond no Ace and Ping Pong both have well reviewed anime adaptions (and Ballroom is getting one soon).

Ballroom e Youkoso
Diamond no Ace
RRR (I think you've read this one, I just always stick it on the list in case somebody has managed to miss it)

I'm pretty sure of those Diamond no Ace and Ping Pong both have well reviewed anime adaptions (and Ballroom is getting one soon).
Yeah I've read RRR . Solid manga.

I'll look at the others. Thanks!

@heavyarms21
Big Mom's leadership skills seem like crap. Her crew besides Katakuri seem disorganized and incompetent. Still waiting for the Yonkou hype behind her.

I think individually she is formidable and she used it to get a very large crew and family ruling with fear and cutthroat deals , Similar to Doflamingo but to me I was more impressed with the intricate crime syndicate he had established at Dressrosa, basically ruling the underworld and making an ally of Kaido.

Ballroom e Youkoso
Diamond no Ace

karate-shoukoushi-kohinata-minoru-1452715.jpg

Lots of references to K1. Even the fighters were drawn accurately(kinda) and they just changed their names. Their serial-butt rapist BJJ purple belt is funny as hell too.

@zieg

Quick thoughts on Jinbe finally becoming a member of the Straw Hats, I hope this isn't a flash in the pan membership , hope that he is there when they reach Rafael.

He is a character that got mentioned all the way back the early chapters he is actually the second Shichibukai we learn about after Mihawk.

He was opposed to Ace's execution and found himself in Impel down for him where he was a key factor in Luffy's breakout and also he saves Luffy's life are Marineford and helps him get over the grief of losing Ace.

Luffy repays this by essentially saving Fishman Island from Hody Jones and challenges Big Mom's sovereignty over the island. Not to mention Jinbe saves Luffy's life in Fishman island as well , they characters have a good written history and Jinbe is something they don't have, a Fishman that bridges the gap between humanity and Fishman.

One thing I look forward to seeing is when the Straw Hats meet the revolutionaries and Jinbe sees the good that Koala can do which only happened because Fisher Tiger saved her life.

Back