Animal rights activists force small butcher shop to hang up sign. Guess where.

I will never see "raising an animal to an efficient size for slaughter and profit margins" to be humane or without cruelty.

If you want to fog those lenses yourself, do as you please.

Yea a simple definition search will show there's clearly nothing humane about it. It's clearly cruel as well. I do wish I could switch to hunting though and doing it all myself but not even sure how to start doing that.

I will never see "raising an animal to an efficient size for slaughter and profit margins" to be humane or without cruelty.

If you want to fog those lenses yourself, do as you please.

Thanks . . . I will do just that.

Yea a simple definition search will show there's clearly nothing humane about it. It's clearly cruel as well. I do wish I could switch to hunting though and doing it all myself but not even sure how to start doing that.

Again, how is a quick and efficient kill not humane?

Y'all seem to be lumping in the living conditions with the end result.

If you're open to learning how to hunt and provide for yourself, why not learn to raise your own meat as well? What's the difference?

Again, how is a quick and efficient kill not humane?

Y'all seem to be lumping in the living conditions with the end result.

If you're open to learning how to hunt and provide for yourself, why not learn to raise your own meat as well? What's the difference?

I'm open to raising my own meat as well my HOA on the other hand will bring the hammer down on me. I guess if I dig deeper into the meaning of humane it could be considered humane.

I'm open to raising my own meat as well my HOA on the other hand will bring the hammer down on me. I guess if I dig deeper into the meaning of humane it could be considered humane.

HOAs are evil . . .

HOAs are evil . . .

I have a love hate relationship. For instance when I drive to my friends house with no HOA it's a decent place not to bad but you always have that guy who wants to have 2 cars that don't work and parks when in the grass in the front of his house. Then you have the guy who doesn't want to mow his lawn for the next month.

On the flip side coming home to an HOA letter cause I didn't put away my trash can the exact same day they came to get the trash is fucking annoying.

TS loves animals. so much so that I bet when he shoots the dogs of civilians he makes sure it is just one clean shot. no multiple shots like all the other cops take

I misread "guess where?" and immediately thought, "the front window/main entrance, duh".

No interest in the subject, but that's the kind of OP we need to see more of. TSes should see themselves as entertainers.

Back