Animal Kingdom on TNT... have you seen this... have you heard about this?

Bay Area

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Show seems interesting. I haven't heard too much discussion about this show. It is available to binge watch online.

Is this show worthwhile?

Discuss.

I have not! Thank for posting though! Will check this out!

I remember watching the first episode a while back. It seemed interesting until the incest thing started to happen.

I remember watching the first episode a while back. It seemed interesting until the incest thing started to happen.

hmmm. Im not a big fan of incest myself. And why do you guys have the same Ren & Stimpy Mr. Horse AV?

With al the good series on these days, I'm not going to even consider watching it after that trailer.

Go on.... what's wrong with it?

it has good actors and all but it just gets boring, the writing goes nowhere and the direction it actually takes including all the actions that need to happen in order it goes there you can see them a mile a away, kind of plays it safe so hard it became plain

show looks gay
im more interested in the AV story, what teh reason one of you is sd\
talking the other?

The australian movie it was based on was awesome.

I started the series a few days ago and it has my interest enough to check out the 2nd season since it's already available on Prime for streaming.

But reason for quote .... I fuckin knew I saw an Aussie flick that the premise felt spot on with.

Is anyone getting down with this? @John Wang Did you ever "check it out"? I don't see your cliffs on it.

I started the series a few days ago and it has my interest enough to check out the 2nd season since it's already available on Prime for streaming.

But reason for quote .... I fuckin knew I saw an Aussie flick that the premise felt spot on with.

Is anyone getting down with this? @John Wang Did you ever "check it out"? I don't see your cliffs on it.
Nope never checked it out!

It's a decent show to watch if you literally have nothing that you really want to watch on TV. I think my favorite part about the show is limited commercial interruptions.

It's essentially about a crime family in Cali. They like to do heists and shit intermixed with extreme sports. A lot of it is kind of silly.

I tried to get into it but couldn't. I just didn't like any of the characters at all and I am used to watching Sopranos, BB, BCS, etc, etc

Someone let me know if it gets better after Season 1 4th or 5th episode

Wannabe sons of anarchy type crap

That's funny because I just couldn't get into the characters in SOA. I tried, but they just didn't do it for me. I'm probably being soft on AK, but it's filling a void of content for me atm. It's def no Sopranos though. Breaking Bad .... Watched it all, but I'm one of those few that just doesn't understand all the hype. I have a feeling it's because I've seen a lot more of the underworld dynamics than most common folk, so it just seemed kinda cheesy for the seriousness it had ... but that's another thread.

Back