Anik & Florian - "Ngannou is natural. He's 100% natural"

he was already pretty tired in the beginning of the second and he hadn't taken much damage. he started taking a lot of damage because he was gassed and then he looked for a way out. let's way for him to fight an actual MW to see where he's at

An actual MW? As opposed to whom? Mousasi has fought at 205 for part of his career, definitely a big MW. Romero is easily one of the biggest MW in the division and so is Rockhold.

Which guys has Weidman fought that are not "actual" MW other than Gastelum?

USADA are going to come out guns blazing any day now.

An actual MW? As opposed to whom? Mousasi has fought at 205 for part of his career, definitely a big MW. Romero is easily one of the biggest MW in the division and so is Rockhold.

Rockhold said himself that he only cuts 15 lbs. That's less than some flyweights..

I'm talking about to gauge where he's at right now. lost 3 in a row and only won against an overblown WW. let's see him fighting an actual MW to see where he's at

well, for once, he was tested randomly and after the fight.
If he came clean, you have to allow that the guys that work for the UFC will claim he is clean.
They got more proof of that than you do claiming he is not (not that I am claiming you said he is not, just for the sake of comparison).

that should be accepted... until he gets caught (if he is dirty).
Then you can draw your own conclusions.

Just don't forget: with today's athletes password, it becomes increasingly difficult for fighters to cheat. Not saying impossible, but much harder.

I'm skeptical about the integrity of USADA and the UFC in general regarding testing. The ongoing "investigation" of Jon Jones a case in point.

Those French africans just have superior genes bro, deal with it

Kongo.jpg

I'm skeptical about the integrity of USADA and the UFC in general regarding testing. The ongoing "investigation" of Jon Jones a case in point.
I dunno.
I think USADA is too big to get into shady things with UFC.
Just think about it. The second it is discovered, there will be no more USADA, because no one would believe in it anymore.

To them, UFC might be a good source of money, but I doubt it is the biggest or the most important company they work for.

I dunno.
I think USADA is too big to get into shady things with UFC.
Just think about it. The second it is discovered, there will be no more USADA, because no one would believe in it anymore.

To them, UFC might be a good source of money, but I doubt it is the biggest or the most important company they work for.

Who knows. Does it really take 3-4 months to figure out Jones was juicing or not?

Who knows. Does it really take 3-4 months to figure out Jones was juicing or not?

well, this is not entirely on them.
They have to go over every substances Jon took throughout his camp, test one by one, then if they found anything, they have to try and go buy the same product (hopefully the same batch) and test it as well... and many of these top fighters take so many products, that the whole thing it takes a while.

Plus this is a process that they have to allow Jon (or any fighter) to prove their innocence, and on that, I rather they be thorough than they hastily judge someone who was innocent (i.e. Yoel).

And don't forget. They are picking some of the top guys which kind of destroyed multiple events.
I don't see why the greedy UFC would do that to themselves.

well, this is not entirely on them.
They have to go over every substances Jon took throughout his camp, test one by one, then if they found anything, they have to try and go buy the same product (hopefully the same batch) and test it as well... and many of these top fighters take so many products, that the whole thing it takes a while.

Plus this is a process that they have to allow Jon (or any fighter) to prove their innocence, and on that, I rather they be thorough than they hastily judge someone who was innocent (i.e. Yoel).

And don't forget. They are picking some of the top guys which kind of destroyed multiple events.
I don't see why the greedy UFC would do that to themselves.

I get what you're saying, but I'm really skeptical about the entire thing.

USADA & MMA is probably a case similar to Tour de France.
Tons of athlete juice, the anti-doping organisation is legit, but there are ways to cheat the system so you test clean.
I imagine the UFC itself also helps the dopers (tells them info about when they will get tested, how to cheat tests, etc).
The evidence is that there are a number of Athletes tested by USADA numerous times which are clearly dopers (IE: Yoel Romero).

As to Ngannou...His size looks quite unreal. Even by "African standards" (which most Americans have some utopian views of including ITT). That said, until popped, I think we should keep some discretion.

Anik shares a bed with the man.

I heard on Rogans podcast that Francis doesn’t even drink protein powder or anything cuz he doesn’t want anything that could possibly cause a flag

Just like Lombard.

He didn't even eat anything just to not cause a false positive.

I hear Hershel Walker only eats a soup and a salad (no bread) once a day.

These guys spontaneously generate energy in their body out of nothing, they have quantum qualities in their cells. Science should study them.

WHO CARES

AS LONG AS HE KEEPS BRINGING BODIES TO APPEASE THE JBG

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Company shills John Anik and Kenny Florian on their most recent podcast stated their beliefs that Francis Ngannou is 100% natural and PED free.

I'm not saying Ngannou is or isn't clean, but how are Anik and Florian so sure of Ngannou's PED status? Considering the way fighters are popping left and right due to diuretics or steroids by USADA, I think it's more wishful thinking and towing the company line.

or he just used steroids/whatever his entire life and even if he stopped, he still could benefit from the usage.
maybe he is or he isnt

<PandaHi75>

I could care less who he beat. But your last post shows your ignorance. MMA training by it's very nature is a catabolic activity, it would be extremely difficult to put on that much quality muscle.

That's why people who aren't blind knew that Overeem was on anabolics.

FTFY

Rockhold said himself that he only cuts 15 lbs. That's less than some flyweights..

And you believe him? He is easily one of the biggest middleweights in the UFC.

I actually don't know how he makes 185 consistently. The guy is huge...

rCQ326D.jpg

SV8CexY.jpg

Back