Anik & Florian - "Ngannou is natural. He's 100% natural"

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Company shills John Anik and Kenny Florian on their most recent podcast stated their beliefs that Francis Ngannou is 100% natural and PED free.

I'm not saying Ngannou is or isn't clean, but how are Anik and Florian so sure of Ngannou's PED status? Considering the way fighters are popping left and right due to diuretics or steroids by USADA, I think it's more wishful thinking and towing the company line.

it's just like how rogan was sure that rockhold and weidman were 100% clean

He already trains at the UFC Performance Institute. Let the conspiracy theories begin.

I used to be all natty ice. I'm sure he is as well.

wolf-ticket.jpg%3Fw%3D300%26h%3D289
wolf-ticket.jpg%3Fw%3D300%26h%3D289

He passes the eye test to me but we aren't around the guy 24/7 365 days of the year so who knows.

So you're saying Luke is on something? Just curious cause I never heard anyone accusing him of roids. Weidman has passed the eye test to me but his been on the downslide since USADA so its possible.

Did either one test positive for something when I wasn't looking?

All natty bro. Its all in the genes

People tend to forget that some people just hit the genetic lottery and look great.

Others take steroids and their bodies still look like shit, like Barnett.

I mean, he deserves the benefit of the doubt, but he's a pretty suspicious case overall.

To me, he is a natural.

King Ngannou bless

Naturally Artificial is what it appears to be.

Time will tell!

Half of the guys in this forum claim Fedor did PED's (or at least the GSP GOAT claiming fans anyway :) ) but he clearly passes the eye test to me. So nothing matters really huh?

Last edited:
So you're saying Luke is on something? Just curious cause I never heard anyone accusing him of roids. Weidman has passed the eye test to me but his been on the downslide since USADA so its possible.
Did either one test positive for something when I wasn't looking?
he claimed they were 100% clean while accusing others like fedor, aldo jacaré were dirty without proof of neither. and afaik, weidman looked like shit post-USADA. you wonder why....

Company shills John Anik and Kenny Florian on their most recent podcast stated their beliefs that Francis Ngannou is 100% natural and PED free.

I'm not saying Ngannou is or isn't clean, but how are Anik and Florian so sure of Ngannou's PED status? Considering the way fighters are popping left and right due to diuretics or steroids by USADA, I think it's more wishful thinking and towing the company line.

How are you so sure that GSP is clean?

You see how hypocritical that is?

Too explosive for the blown up mw overoid..
Thanks shertards for the easy $$! LMAO!

Back