Angry buakaw

again still just a little envious. not sure about the kids thought. i'm way too stupid for that shit. nearly bin scrappin tonight.

You should try to travel a bit, see the world, bang lots of foreign chicks etc.......

Try not to get yourself into trouble, I know it's hard and some people really do need a good old fashion beating but it's not going to help your life prospects and your not making money from it? So what is the point.

again still just a little envious. not sure about the kids thought. i'm way too stupid for that shit. nearly bin scrappin tonight.

Try to turn that youthful energy into something constructive.....like banging hot foreign chicks......;)

True sherdogger

I will give you some advice Spacetime, I know I take the piss but why don't you get out more? Stop posting on Sherdog so much, you appear to be reasonable young still, enjoy your life.

I will give you some advice Spacetime, I know I take the piss but why don't you get out more? Stop posting on Sherdog so much, you appear to be reasonable young still, enjoy your life.
Sherdog iz life

part of the culture and i think buddhist religion, is you dont touch the top of somoenes head if your younger, also the foot is supposed to be the lowest part, so your not supposed to touch things with your feet either. lastly, peoples feet get dirty from wearing nothign but sandals. for myself, in sparring i will get mad if someone teeps my face, in a fight its all good, but i think it does show a lack of respect, i can remember thinking to myself in a fight, this mofo just tried to teep me in my face!

For me, taking the sole of another person's foot on my face is not as angersome as the fact that the person who does it knows good and well that it is a mark of disrespect and he makes it a point to do it anyway. And to do it more than once in our sparring session means shit just got real. Now I'm going to have to see you outside of the gym and take things to the next level.

If you want to piss a Thai girl off put your bare feet on the pillows at the head of their bed......

Tbh, that would piss me off. That's unsanitary. If my wife ever did that I would do a flying elbow off the top of the dresser on her; WWE style.

Tbh, that would piss me off. That's unsanitary. If my wife ever did that I would do a flying elbow off the top of the dresser on her; WWE style.
Still real to me...

For me, taking the sole of another person's foot on my face is not as angersome as the fact that the person who does it knows good and well that it is a mark of disrespect and he makes it a point to do it anyway. And to do it more than once in our sparring session means shit just got real. Now I'm going to have to see you outside of the gym and take things to the next level.

The girl I knew at the time had just showered with me, which involved both of us washing each others feet.......and was about to give me a foot rub......Thai women can be very attentive, when I stupidly tried to face the other way on her bed so she could watch TV whilst she gave me a foot rub oh did she go bonkers.

its kinda boring to watch buakaw fight now a days. All it ever is......is Buakaw vs some foreigner and we all already know what the outcome will be. I watched this fight and it almost looked like buakaw was just sparring with him until he decided to turn it up and let go......and the outcome was the usual. I think it would be interesting to see buakaw fight on Glory

I really don't think Buakaw is boring to watch at all, I don't get why you'd think so. Granted his opponents aren't as high level as when he fought in K-1 but still.

Buakaw was supposed to fight Fabio Pinca in December and this fight vs. Luis Passos was supposed to be vs. Niclas Larsen. Both the Pinca and Larsen fights were actually interesting fights, especially the Larsen one because of his height and reach (Larsen has a good 10cm on Buakaw) and also his style. It's just unlucky that they got cancelled last minute.

There's no way Buakaw is going to fight in Glory at this stage of his career and especially with all the current contracts he has. He also has nothing to prove anymore.

I'm enjoying any fight he's still having before he gives it a final quit - I'm really not looking forward to that day.

Last edited:
Back