Anger

I used to have it bad when young and have developed lots of strategies to sort it. Nowadays I rarely feel it.

Last weekend though I was nominated for an award. I'd turned up more, gone further, worked harder in my personal time, worked through pain and injury, basically my life revolved around one thing. For fucking years.

And the award went to someone else. Don't get me wrong he was deserving and fuck me, what does a piece of shit award mean. But it fucking meant a lot to me. He even put his hand on my shoulder getting up to receive that shit with an apologetic look because he fucking knows.

Now. Days later I'm still livid and randomly having to crush things.

I get to play on Saturday. I'm going to get it out then. I hope. It's so stupid, I didn't ask to feel this way, I just did everything I could, more than was asked and obviously dared to idiotically hope for some stupid bullshit.

Who else has a hard time dealing with their anger? Or who feels like they are more angry than the normal person?

Over the past few years my anger has slowly gotten out of control. I dont lash out but i can be extremely passive aggresive and in hindsight i can be pretty self destructive. Usually as a result of some deep rooted anger/hate/anxiety.

Im 25 btw, sometimes it can be pretty embarrassing how ridiculous it is. Its manifested itself in all sorts of ways and ive coped with hard drugs (only smoke weed now like a bad habit) and ruined many relationships because of it.

Anyways i write this because i know im not the only one, especially on a mma forum. Does anyone have any tips or stories dealing with excess negative energy? Fuckin let it out, you may help me or some other piss poor guy like me out!

why are you angry? there has to be a reason. it could be something that you have blocked for so long, that you can't even remember the incident, but it still subconsciously affects you. i know i was like that in my late twenties-early thirties. i hadn't dealt with a lot of personal issues. once i did, i felt much better and became a much happier person.

Here's the thing about mental discipline. The tough part.

The more you concentrate against doing something, the more you concentrate on that something you're trying to avoid.

One could say that.
Only Ice Cube can say it. ICE CUBE.

I heard DAS EFX try and barely get through the phrase.

Find the root of your anger and try to resolve it.

Good good let the anger flow through you. The hatred makes you powerful.
The frames of your rage will set you free.

Back