Angela Magaña kicked out of Alliance MMA

Vera is supposedly a super-chill guy - I've met a few dudes who've rolled and sparred with him as complete nobodies really and they all really liked him. Magana's getting her comeuppance for basically, being exactly what Vera accuses her of being/trying to be - a reasonably good looking girl trying to make a living from social media drama and publicity.

A modern woman, at its worst.

She's a fucking stinkingly bad fighter even by WMMA standards, and the only thing she has left to cling to is keeping a lively social media presence and inciting online drama, hoping some dumb, lifeless people follow her online and keep her mild popularity alive. The problem here, is she picked on the wrong person who, stupidly, she didn't realise would eventually see her face to face.

When you consider Cyborg and how she is/looks (yes, i'm in the camp that she's a roidhead and am certainly not a fan), it's basically the equivalent of Anthony Hamilton picking an online beef with Brock Lesnar and finally meeting him face to face.

Shit gets pushed in, hard. And I would bet Hamilton wouldn't be pressing charges coz, for a guy with a career to look out for, he wants to look tough and like 'whatever, it happened, move on'. But when you're a shocking WMMA fighter with nothing else to cling to or remotely keep you in the UFC, anything is a piece of bait.
Holy fucking commas

So following the retreat altercation and Magana's twitter posts, she has now lost her affiliation with Alliance MMA.

Here is Brandon Vera's statement:

I was gonna leave this alone….,but this trifling Cunt is still at it.

She kinda embodies what’s wrong with the world today… super entitled, whines n Cries about everything, IG ass famous, and no other skills whatsoever, pretty worthless.

Bitch you got your card pulled….. for “cyber bullying” someone you thought you’d never run into. Super drama Queen……..

Do me a favor and keep your ass away from my Alliance MMA

I super feel like a bully for posting this, but, she’s a prime example of the world gone to shit, crybaby ass, the only positive thing about it is she isn’t a guy….. (fuck) there’s plenty of them as well.

P.S. There’s a reason why No One is standing up for u, not your homegirls, training partners, even fighters at the summit. You deserved it…

Also, your hospital pics are shit for a case since you went to a #snoopdogg concert that very same evening.

If this burns any of y’all and wanna talk about it… I’m in Guam now and back to PH next week. Come on out.

#AllianceTrainingCenter #ChickenHead Angela Magana Cris Cyborg”

https://www.facebook.com/brandonveramma/posts/10154803941126234:0

http://mmaimports.com/2017/05/brand...-off-alliance-mma-following-recent-incidents/

EDIT: So Magana is actually affiliated with 'Team four corners' that I never heard of before. Apparently she was always hanging around in Alliance MMA and was looking for a spot there. I'm sorry I said she 'lost her affiliation' in TS, that's what I read on mmaimports.

What a douche. Sure Vera could have barred her from his gym but this plain embarrassing. Look at that long string of sexist epithets. All these people involved in this mess are bullies of some variety. UFC is culpable of fostering an environment of bullying and Mangana was right to speak out but then she went and acted in the exact same manner. Cyborg should be a professional and kept her hands to herself.

I googled Magana and stumbled upon her nudes.....

cannot_be_unseen.jpg

She's pretty disgusting, TBH...

So what was Cyborg hoping to achieve when confronting Magana? An apology, a promise never to post anything nasty ever again?

Instead Magana didn't back down and Cris lost her temper.

End result is Cyborg is faced with a possible criminal record and civil lawsuit, while Magana is loving the heel attention.

Oh and Angela is posting more trash than ever about Cyborg on her social media. That street justice really worked a treat didn't it?

What a douche. Sure Vera could have barred her from his gym but this plain embarrassing. Look at that long string of sexist epithets. All these people involved in this mess are bullies of some variety. UFC is culpable of fostering an environment of bullying and Mangana was right to speak out but then she went and acted in the exact same manner. Cyborg should be a professional and kept her hands to herself.

Stop crying and change your tampon.

So what was Cyborg hoping to achieve when confronting Magana? An apology, a promise never to post anything nasty ever again?

Instead Magana didn't back down and Cris lost her temper.

End result is Cyborg is faced with a possible criminal record and civil lawsuit, while Magana is loving the heel attention.

Oh and Angela is posting more trash than ever about Cyborg on her social media. That street justice really worked a treat didn't it?

Ya, she didn't back down and got whooped. Now she's the laughing stock of mma with only a few morons on this site crying in her defence. Pathetic.

Vera really could have handle this better now his sinking to her level, he could have just posted shes banned from the gym and leave it at that but now his feeding the troll again giving her the spotlight again but I really blame Cyborg for this whole thing she should just be professional and ignored Magana she's a nobody so treat her like a nobody "Who the fook is that hoe ?" and leave it. That's what you do to crack whores who comes up to you on the street asking you for money you don't look at them and walk away you don't stop and get made at them telling them to stop doing drugs and get a job.

Marcelo Garcia didn't announce to the world that the guy that trains at his gym, who he is kicking from his gym, has no skill whatsoever.

As a gym owner (and probably coach?), I don't think announcing to the world that the person you're kicking from your gym/fight team has no skill is the smartest move.
Not everybody is gnna be good lol she has no skills. She dosent even have a UFC win. He did the right thing by saying that

Good, hope she goes on to be outcast even more.
She can carry on pretending to be royalty with zero credentials and post arse pics (preferably without the face included), at least the pics provide a bit of value.

'She was helping...' Therefore what? Helping cancer kids and having a sick fighter suddenly makes you off limits for trash talk? I don't think so. No one deserves to be assaulted over their speech. You're a retard for advocating barbarism.

Yet you love mma...

Back