Angela Lee, Rena Kubota and Kanna Asakura

Luffy

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So, when are those ladies fighting again? Some news about them?

Would like to see Angela Lee vs Kanna Asakura one day.

I think Angela Lee would beat RENA because she is so aggressive in bringing the fight to the mat. RENA would win the standup but she always has a slow start.

Be great to a see a fight amongst any of them (again).

I guess we have to wait for until Summer at a minimum.

Yeah, but I am not asking who'd win if they fought amongst themselves. I am just asking if we do have some information on when wll they be fighting again... like, do we know who Rena is going to fight next? Kanna Asakura?

Also, is there some post match interview with Rena or Kanna Asakura? I'd like to see a post RIZIN Tournament interview like there is for UFC... can I find it?

angela lee was in a bad car accident in november.

So, when are those ladies fighting again? Some news about them?
Kanna and Rena just fought. So I don't expect to hear any news from them anytime soon. But Angela lee has a upcoming title defence against mei yamaguchi, a rematch btw. First fight was probably fight of the year.

RENA and Kanna probably won't fight until the May RIZIN event. If RENA fights before then it will be in Shoot Boxing and if Kanna does anything before then it will probably be a grappling match at the March DEEP JEWELS show.

RENA and Kanna probably won't fight until the May RIZIN event. If RENA fights before then it will be in Shoot Boxing and if Kanna does anything before then it will probably be a grappling match at the March DEEP JEWELS show.
Do you think there's a chance for us to see in the future a fight between Kanna Asakura vs Angela Lee or Rena vs Angela? Those fights would be like a dream to me...

And damn, why do they take so long to schedule a fight? I really enjoy MMA, but it's a turn off to wait so much to watch a fight...

Back