ANGELA LEE REMATCH NOV.24th vs. mei...

Every time I say MMA training significantly increases the chance of getting involved in auto accident, someone asks for proof.

Frank Mir
Tito Ortiz
Genki Sudo
Wanderlei Silva
Quinton Jackson
Hayato Sakurai
Tapout founder
MMAWeekly founder
Jon Jones
Kazuo Misaki

Why I don't need to google to come up with 10 examples in 30 seconds is a proof.
If I GIS "genki sudo car accident", I get him laughing at Bruce Jenner's crash.
upload_2017-11-8_0-43-2.png

That's what she gets for being a degenerate cheater that crushes cans like Mei Yamaguchi and Istela Nunes who she has a dehydration advantage over. Amirite fellas?
@leto1776
I don't find falling asleep at the wheel to be funny at all, and frankly, you trying to use Lee's misfortune to one up someone on a forum is beyond sad and pathetic.

I don't find falling asleep at the wheel to be funny at all, and frankly, you trying to use Lee's misfortune to one up someone on a forum is beyond sad and pathetic.

It was a joke, sir. And it was fucking hilarious.

If I GIS "genki sudo car accident", I get him laughing at Bruce Jenner's crash.
View attachment 297771

I'm not sure if you're looking for the source for sudo's accident or trying to be funny mentioning Jenner's having a crush on OJ.

Sudo was stabbed not by OJ but by a stranger while he was riding on a scooter. Someone might not have liked the way he was casting bad ass image around the town fearlessly.

Sudo vs OJ (armed and gloved) would be a tough one to call. I would never underestimate NFL players' pure kinetic forces. Due to limited punching power, it may take more than 30 seconds till sudo's superior skills coming into play. And OJ can finish it off with one thrust.

I'm not sure if you're looking for the source for sudo's accident or trying to be funny mentioning Jenner's having a crush on OJ.

Sudo was stabbed not by OJ but by a stranger while he was riding on a scooter. Someone might not have liked the way he was casting bad ass image around the town fearlessly.

Sudo vs OJ (armed and gloved) would be a tough one to call. I would never underestimate NFL players' pure kinetic forces. Due to limited punching power, it may take more than 30 seconds till sudo's superior skills coming into play. And OJ can finish it off with one thrust.
The first one. Google wasn't helpful, though I didn't search long.

Gina Iniong steps in a few weeks after her last fight to face Mei Yamaguchi.

Back