Angela Lee outearns Jedrzejczyk and Cyborg

c9QOmIM.jpg

VS

f8c467ce48ebb13b36f271ef3d3a3635

usa-today-8267063.0.jpg

Sex Sells.

Well if the President of OneFC said it about a OneFC champion, then it must be true.

Yeah but look at her tho... then look at the other two.

Affliction paid great too, but it couldn't survive Josh Barnett getting popped.
Elite XC paid great, but it couldn't weather Kimbo getting murked by Ralph Macchio.

When there are other better-paying orgs that can last more than a decade, I'll get on the "UFC is doing it wrong" bandwagon.

Where is the proof?

Also has Joanna had a payout released since she became champ?

Where is the proof?

Also has Joanna had a payout released since she became champ?

Not yet, but she will in July. OneFC is obviously full of crap. I must admit it is a smart move to give themselves more publicity. So I have to respect their hustle.

Elite XC paid great, but it couldn't weather Kimbo getting murked by Ralph Macchio.

When there are other better-paying orgs that can last more than a decade, I'll get on the "UFC is doing it wrong" bandwagon.
Supposedly Bodog was also paying bank, but yeah, their checkbooks couldn't keep the fights going.

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/5/17/1...-out-earns-joanna-jedrzejczyk-cris-cyborg-mma

Is this further proof that Reebok hurts UFC fighters or is Dana just stingy?

For those unfamiliar with this rising young star, here is an example of her expertise.

mods, please dont move this to that other forum filled with pro wrestling addicted weaboos. This is a debate over injustice of UFC payscale.

well, it's quite clear from your presentation that she's clearly just more talented.

Singaporean and Chinese investors = deep pockets. They are willing to take losses for potential long term gains.

Singaporean and Chinese investors = deep pockets. They are willing to take losses for potential long term gains.
It would definitely be nice if there were other mainstay MMA orgs around, so here's to hoping they see those gains

Marketable fighter (Conor)+ Very young (Sage)+ beautiful ( Paige)+ head above the rest (Ronda before Holly)+ National Hero ( Anderson Silva)+ Undefeated (Khabib) combined into Angela Lee

So many quality of being a superstar that Angela Lee had and only can be compared to Conor in popularity

Back