Angela Hill vs Nina Ansaroff @ UFC Fight Night Norfolk

Their combined UFC record is 3-5. The combined UFC record of the people they beat is 0-7. Yeah, the top 10 is shaking in it's boots.

LMAO ... wasn't Angela Hill 0 - All UFC Fights and saying she is a good match up for Joanne ....rofl...

Angela Hill won her first UFC fight (vs Emily Kagan).

It should also be borne in mind, when considering Hill's UFC record, that Hill's first UFC fight was only her second pro MMA fight ever. And she didn't fight MMA at all as an amateur, so it was her second MMA fight of any kind ever (except for being fed to #1 seeded Carla Esparza on TUF). How many other fighters have had to start out in MMA fighting UFC level opponents (ranked like Tecia Torres and Rose Namajunas were when Hill lost to them)? Not surprising that it took her getting a little more experience before she started racking up wins in MMA.

Hill's background is kickboxing, which is primarily what Joanne likes to do in the cage as well. Hence the idea of it being a good match. (Pretty much the same argument if you meant Joanna rather than Joanne).

Last edited:
There should be a poll added for this fight thread.

I don't trust Hill and Nina's tough. So, I'll go Nina by decision.

I thought Hill was moving to 125? Or is this fight at 125? Either way, always cheering for Hill.

Hill seems like she is a gate keeper at this point in her career. She is not good enough to not look terrible against the top of the division but she will beat the breaks off anyone not in top 10. Hill vs Andrade was a fun fight but Hill but was mostly one sided. Tecia vs Hill was a one sided lay and pray from Tecia and takedowns/grappling are some of the worst parts of her game. Rose vs Hill was just a straight butt kicking.

I dislike both fighters .

Nina is the next UFC champion? Yeah ok Nunes

Hill via Tiger Uppercut otherwise Baltimore will riot again.

No it's not. It's her fighting opponents at her level. Her fight with Yoder was close.

She's an invicta champion bro give her Joanna so we can see the two best wmma fighters fight for once.

UFC trying to pad hills abysmal record.

Hill's record stems from her having been accepted into the UFC with only one pro MMA fight, and zero amateur MMA fights, as experience. Think on that a little and you'll recognize that her win/loss numbers don't mean shit out of that context. Also bear in mind that she has been given a lot of tough match-ups.

Hill has been developing at a rapid pace since switching to Alliance MMA to train. She managed to win the Invicta FC strawweight belt, and although given a tough return-to-the-UFC fight in Jessica Andrade, she went the distance and hung in there.

LMAO ... wasn't Angela Hill 0 - All UFC Fights and saying she is a good match up for Joanne ....rofl...

No. Angela beat Emily Kagan in her (Hill's) UFC debut, and she beat Ashley Yoder more recently.

Barnburner? More like cigarette burn break

Hill's record stems from her having been accepted into the UFC with only one pro MMA fight, and zero amateur MMA fights, as experience. Think on that a little and you'll recognize that her win/loss numbers don't mean shit out of that context. Also bear in mind that she has been given a lot of tough match-ups.

Hill has been developing at a rapid pace since switching to Alliance MMA to train. She managed to win the Invicta FC strawweight belt, and although given a tough return-to-the-UFC fight in Jessica Andrade, she went the distance and hung in there.

As much of a creepy fuck I think you are I agree. Hill looked better against Andrade than Gadelha and she took the fight on like 2 weeks notice if I'm not correct. Shes out there fighting every tough wmma fight there is.

Hill is an attractive lady with a proper haircut. Also, I thought Nina Ansaroff was actually a tennis player not that long ago.

Back