Angela Hill vs. Maryna Moroz, Strawweight Battle at UFC Fight Night Orlando, Feb. 24

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
DWb1txpWkAY3p2O.jpg

Angela Hill vs. Maryna Moroz set for UFC on FOX 28
Strawweight veteran Angela Hill will face Maryna Moroz at UFC on FOX 28 in Orlando, Florida.
By Mookie Alexander@mookiealexander Jan 24, 2018

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/24/16926810/mma-news-angela-hill-vs-maryna-moroz-ufc-on-fox-28

"Moroz (8-2) is coming off a unanimous decision defeat to Carla Esparza at UFC Fight Night: Chiesa vs. Lee in June."

"Hill (7-4) was a part of The Ultimate Fighter season 20, but was released from the UFC after going 1-2 in the promotion. “Overkill” turned things around in Invicta FC, ultimately capturing the promotion’s strawweight title, then successfully defending it once before returning to the UFC in February 2017. Hill lost a thriller to Jessica Andrade by decision, then besting Ashley Yoderon the scorecards, and most recently dropping a decision to Nina Ansaroff."

Last edited:
Moroz is terrible, I can never take her seriously after her last couple of performances of hitting nothing but air. Hill should win this.

Gotta go with Overkill!

Angela Hill's K.O. of Stephanie Eggink at Invicta FC

Last edited:
They’ve both been rather underwhelming. I think Moroz takes a decision here

Maryna Moroz giving Jo Jo Calderwood a hard time...

Should be an easy win for Angela.

DWb1txpWkAY3p2O.jpg

Angela Hill vs. Maryna Moroz set for UFC on FOX 28
Strawweight veteran Angela Hill will face Maryna Moroz at UFC on FOX 28 in Orlando, Florida.
By Mookie Alexander@mookiealexander Jan 24, 2018

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/1/24/16926810/mma-news-angela-hill-vs-maryna-moroz-ufc-on-fox-28

"Moroz (8-2) is coming off a unanimous decision defeat to Carla Esparza at UFC Fight Night: Chiesa vs. Lee in June."

"Hill (7-4) was a part of The Ultimate Fighter season 20, but was released from the UFC after going 1-2 in the promotion. “Overkill” turned things around in Invicta FC, ultimately capturing the promotion’s strawweight title, then successfully defending it once before returning to the UFC in February 2017. Hill lost a thriller to Jessica Andrade by decision, then besting Ashley Yoderon the scorecards, and most recently dropping a decision to Nina Ansaroff."
I always find a preseason to celebrate when Angela "over cringe" Hill loses a fight, shit just gives me joy.

I hope Hill can bring the action out of Moroz. She's been fighting too cautiously ever since her loss to Letourneau.

I feel like neither is really living up to their potential. When you watch Hill fight, you see flashes of her being a good fighter. But mostly, she isn't.

It would be nice to see either fighter get a bit of momentum going.

No who the fook is that guy gif yet? I’m proud of u sherdog

Back