Angela Hill video of ****** Reebok bra

TheGrouch

Shoulda died already
@Black
Reaction score
Now that she's out of the UFC, she can show how shitty the Reebok gear is. Terrible!
Source: Instagram @angieoverkill

It looks like Reebok put a lot into the design of that thing.
One extra large neoprene headband with a sling over each shoulder. Patent Pending.
Guaranteed to keep the little/medium sized titties squashed.
Don't sweat or you will think your nipple is bleeding!

Crazy how people express how they feel once their contracts are up. This reebok deal is a travesty. The only ones who made money were the UFC bosses

Crazy how people express how they feel once their contracts are up. This reebok deal is a travesty. The only ones who made money were the UFC bosses
What are you talking about ? We're n other making anything off of this. This deal was purely to benefit the fighters, and the fighters only, you stupid fucking goof.

-Dana White

It looks like Reebok put a lot into the design of that thing.
One extra large neoprene headband with a sling over each shoulder. Patent Pending.
Guaranteed to keep the little/medium sized titties squashed.
Don't sweat or you will think your nipple is bleeding!

Crazy right?? They literally put zero thought into that product. They know that most fighters can't afford any "fine" that would be dealt out if they spoke against them in a public forum. Truly a disgraceful company.

Their only goal is to bleed money out of people like dye from their rags.

That's a fucking hairy arm. I hope it isn't hers.

We knew reebok sucked. That review is overkill.

It's laughable from where I am. Reebok can make some pretty good sports gear outside of MMA. I assume it all comes from one source for the fighters?

Reebok is junk, why even waste a deal with reebok, should have waited and got with nike or addidas

Reebok is junk, why even waste a deal with reebok, should have waited and got with nike or addidas

Nike for sure. Adidas is not much better than Reebok (owns Reebok, actually)...their NBA jerseys are trash. Seems like they focus more on soccer than other sports.

It's laughable from where I am. Reebok can make some pretty good sports gear outside of MMA. I assume it all comes from one source for the fighters?

Interesting...it is all garbage in the US (with US sports).

Nike for sure. Adidas is not much better than Reebok (owns Reebok, actually)...their NBA jerseys are trash. Seems like they focus more on soccer than other sports.
seriously ? Adidas not much better ? in my experience they have a far better quality of product than Nike.

seriously ? Adidas not much better ? in my experience they have a far better quality of product than Nike.

I guess it depends what you are buying. I mostly buy basketball shoes, and Adidas are terrible. I agree tho, that most Adidas casual shoes are much better than Reebok.

Yep. UK sports market - Nike is a good split with Adidas and Adidas have always produced some smart and quality gear. Reebok are a medium ground. But seeing and hearing feedback from fighters about products is terrible. It's a clear money grab. I would have thought at least there would be some consultant with the fighters.

Which of course, whilst I'm not against the sponsorship in theory - just goes to show that MMA brands who have been around the block are still around for a reason. Venum, Tapout, BadBoy, Sprawl (to name a few) made strong quality stuff and it was literally ring/cage tested. Shame on such a monopoly brand to create junk for the casual buyers.

I guess it depends what you are buying. I mostly buy basketball shoes, and Adidas are terrible. I agree tho, that most Adidas casual shoes are much better than Reebok.
I'm not even putting Reebok in the equation.....Adidas Vs Nike....its a UD for Adidas with a couple of 10-8 rounds.

"Trust me, this deal is good for everybody"

The Time is Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"oh no wait, sorry guys we had this giant press conference and we didnt get the deal done"

This deal with the UFC has made sure that I'm never buying any Reebok products.

Back