Angel Heredia interview on sports doping

Cool article Miaou...

"It isn’t doping with endogenous substances that’s unfair, it is nature that’s unfair."

Shit, I kinda feel like a sap for never having tried a performance enhancing drug my entire life.

Interesting article. I don't know the full story but its a bit scummy to be snitching on the the athletes and coaches who payed for your services.

I think the public is in for a rude awakening when/if the lid comes off on PEDs in American football. Maybe don't care, but based on the public's reaction to PEDs in baseball, you'd assume they care. Using my TOOMA calculator (talking out of my ass), I estimate that at least 50% of the NFL is on some kind of illegal PED.

I'd put that number at much higher than 50 lol.

Tim Tebow, Jr?

Sr needs to *censored for the children* for there to be a Jr

Clay Matthews Jr ? dunno if Clay from the Browns was a Jr or if Packers clay is.

This deserves to be bumped with all the roid talk recently.

its an interesting read but I mean who is really suprised anymore...they may as well legalize everything...im going to have to tell my kids that you arent getting to the top of any sport without taking drugs anyways

I believe every word it. Hell, I'm sure at the ancient Olympics some guy was guzzling bull sperm thinking it gave him the edge.

This deserves to be bumped with all the roid talk recently.

Strong bump.

Article was good to read. I can't remember if I was around the first time it was posted. I feel like I must have been though, as belph was belph, and not belphegor13.

Strong bump.

Article was good to read. I can't remember if I was around the first time it was posted. I feel like I must have been though, as belph was belph, and not belphegor13.

Yeah I figured I'd search for a good thread on roids since its a hot topic right now. I wanted an older thread too so sherdoggers could see that this is nothing new and that athletes, fighters and coaches have been saying most of the guys @ top if not all, are roiding.

Its not meant to be pro/ anti Silva but the truth is, most of these guys are roiding. Too bad most Sherdoggers don't come to this side of town though, nobody will see this thread. Luckily someone posted this same interview on the Heavies. I bumped this one so they could get some credit as they posted it first. Hell, it may have even been posted before this thread too lol

Rogan had Victor Conte (the BALCO guy) on his podcast a couple years ago and pretty much said all the same shit that's covered in that interview. He did the same thing with the athletes he worked with and considered testing to be a joke.

Fascinating stuff. Does anyone actually care if athletes are taking drugs? If you look into every facet of life whether its the food industry, medical industry, goverment, police everything is corrupt and everyone cheats to get ahead. Its human nature. Ive got bigger concerns in my life than if someone is taking steroids to jump higher or run a faster lap.

Good bump, great post, very interesting indeed.

Back