#Andstill

How should they give DC his belt back?

• Total voters

Kyler Ruxin

Immunized
@Silver
Reaction score
So now that DC is the undisputed Champion again, after putting up a great fight and losing to someone who didn't just cheat, but somehow went out of his way to get caught during a scheduled test, how should the UFC hand DC his belt back?

This is really sad. Jon Jones is a fucking sociopath and fucked Cormier's career.

The PPV would be epic, because you know Juicehead would be watching that shit in a coked up stupor from the sidelines, yet AGAIN.

I feel like Dana needs to take a left high kick to the head from DC if he ever wants him to step in the cage again.

I mean, he let fucking Diaz slap him, just so that he would rematch Conor.

Make him wade through elephant shit to find it

None of the above. Did not vote. DC fights #1 contender to determine the new LHW Champ.

Have Jones hand it to him...And by "hand it to him" I mean disrespectfully throw it at DC's feet.

Fuck USADA

giphy.gif

A presser solely organised to give dc the belt.

Jon should be the one to hand it to dc.

Fight Gus for it

OR and this is the option I prefer

Gus and Volkan fight for the LHW title. DC gets the Stipe fight they were going to give Jones for the HW title

Fight Gus for it

OR and this is the option I prefer

Gus and Volkan fight for the LHW title. DC gets the Stipe fight they were going to give Jones for the HW title
But DC lost to someone who cheated. Why should he not still be the champ?

Seems to me DC should have to beat the top contender in order to reclaim the title. But I don't know how this sort of thing is usually handled.

Backroom. Doubt Cormier would want it made into a big deal. But now give us Cormier - Gus II. The first was a classic.

But DC lost to someone who cheated. Why should he not still be the champ?

If he has to fight for the title next does it really matter if he comes in the champ or not? Everyone knows the story and the UFC are definitely going to play it up to sell the fight. Plus if you do DC vs Gus and DC is the champ if he loses Gus is champ. If you do DC vs Gus for an open title and he loses Gus is the champ. If he wins either fight he's the champ. Does it matter if it counts as a title defence or winning it for a second time? It's all semantics, the result is the same no matter what

I'd rather see him get that Stipe fight anyways tbh I think that would be an awesome fight. People forget DC's undefeated HW run but he was an animal up there and he wasn't nearly as skilled then as he is now. In fact I think he would have won the belt already at some point if he hadn't moved down for Cain. He should just say fuck it and go for the big belt imo. If he wins the HW title and LHW title he's an all time legend no matter what happened with Jon. He probably is anyways but he's a bigger one with two belts

This is really sad. Jon Jones is a fucking sociopath and fucked Cormier's career.
Pretty fucked up and dark really. Jones roided up and knocked DC out cloud in what supposed to be a legacy fight/greatest fight of his career.
I can't imagine what DC thinks of that night now, must be in limbo and unfortunately for him, there will never be a clear answer.

Back