Andrey Koreshkov vs. Vaso Bakocevic set for Bellator 203 in Italy

You’ve gotta be kidding me. Having Koreshkov fight a Bellator MMA newcomer?? Koreshkov should only be fighting someone in the top 5 in the division. This is a complete joke. Bellator never has their top fighters fight relevant competition unless it’s for a title. Why not Koreshkov vs MVP/Daley/Ward/etc instead? No wonder the ratings continue to slip.

What the hell... Why?

I hope this means we have Rory vs MVP and they just didn't want to do Koreshkov vs Lima again and don't want Larkin to get another lose.

It is the only way I don't rage fit with ny keyboard.

they are finally filling up these next few cards that previously looked like duds. will be good to see koreshkov active again.

Wtf give Koreshkov a title shot now.
Moose and Rory should at least defend once before a "superfight".

Shocking, not....once again Coker proves he can't really manage a roster very well. Just a dumb ass move that does nothing for anyone and risks arguably your number one contender losing or suffering a major injury for nothing. God, Bellator can't get out of there own way sometimes.

Hey, when your in Italy you know who will be on the card..........................Alessio Sakara, again.

P.S.: Coker didn't sound very interested in Rory vs Gergard and even Rory sounded like it wasn't what Coker wants but he wants it. So I won't just assume that fight will take place just because Koreshkov is fighting on this card.

This reminds me of those "superfights" Bjorn used to put on during the tournament days

I moan a lot about the UFC nowadays but I genuinely don't see what the appeal of Bellator is, at all.
They have around 10 wicked fighters and then a load of dogshit. Plus their matchmaking is awful. It's just such a mediocre organisation, when they originally started I loved it - the tournament format with solely prospects, for the most part, was awesome.

Knowing Coker, this means MVP vs Roger Huerta and Rory vs Gonzalez.

Give Koreshkov the MVP fight.
This would be interesting. Imo, MVP does his gaddamn magical shit and hurts Koreshkov imo and I don't want that. Would be sweet if Kroeshkov landed a solid right to the chin and Went from their ya know., but MVP is MVP

You’ve gotta be kidding me. Having Koreshkov fight a Bellator MMA newcomer?? Koreshkov should only be fighting someone in the top 5 in the division. This is a complete joke. Bellator never has their top fighters fight relevant competition unless it’s for a title. Why not Koreshkov vs MVP/Daley/Ward/etc instead? No wonder the ratings continue to slip.
yeah this is the mindboggling thing about it. I mean if koreshkov loses to another top guy its fine... but they risk having another Tyson Nam situation.

Koreshkov won't lose....

No one wants to fight andrey he wants to keep busy so what evs,obviously they are figuring shit out with the titles and who's in line .Probably punishment for bakocevic lol.

MVP is doing boxing next so stop talking about him like it's an option it's not.

ACB ww champion by the end of 2019. mark my words.

oTJPbCJ.jpg

Koreshkov vs Tumenov would be amazing <Eek2.0>

can you imagine? plus Shlemenko vs Duraev who had a little feud lately on a same card.

QmPwqDJ.gif

Yeah i noticed that, If ACB can do a Duraev-Shlemenko and Korsehkov-Tumenov card then Russia would implode. Caucasus vs Siberia is always entertaining in Russia.

I recognize this name, Bakocevic.. but who is it? lol. Didn't he fight in FNG/?

Back