Andrey Koreshkov vs. Vaso Bakocevic set for Bellator 203 in Italy

This is not an "opinion", this is just a representation of a common sense.

If you defy common sense because you don't like the messanger, it's your problem...a big problem.
But whatever makes you feel better

Lolllllll you said highlight reels are made from BS match making....Indicating Rashad vs Chuck was BS matchmaking? Or Marquardt vs Woodley or Thomson vs Diaz? And making threads on Zulu returning solely because he is in dire need of cash...you are a fool. Moving on with my day now.

You really fon't understand what I meant here?
I do but you chose to express it in a terrible way and plus, I feel the way I do about this. If a contract slides across Vaso desk and he signs it...fuck it. It is going to happen now so I will watch

If a contract slides across Vaso desk and he signs it...fuck it. It is going to happen now so I will watch

You will watch it, but it's not a sport. It's less of a sport than any UFC fight.
If a contract slides upon Cyborg Santos to fight Ryan Bader he'll sign too, for a chance for KO upset...but that's the same level of "entertainment"

Probably keeping Koreshkov away from Fitch because they don't want him getting dry humped.

ACB ww champion by the end of 2019. mark my words.

oTJPbCJ.jpg

You will watch it, but it's not a sport. It's less of a sport than any UFC fight.
If a contract slides upon Cyborg Santos to fight Ryan Bader he'll sign too, for a chance for KO upset...but that's the same level of "entertainment"
Very interesting logic you have lol

there goes one guy who might have faced Rory. getting closer to moose vs rory?

So I guess this set up Rory vs Mousasi.

I hope they gave him this one to Koreshkov to keep him active and make some money while he waits for the TS.

Yea well, nobody put a gun to these guys head. Vaso wants to try and prove himself than let him. They are both getting paid and it is less time for Andrey on the shelf which I am sure he appreciates.

Also highlight reels all over the sport have big upsets. It is not like they just happen due to "BS match making"
They could have also put Andrey in there against someone who could make for an interesting fight, as opposed to an unknown journeyman.

They could have also put Andrey in there against someone who could make for an interesting fight, as opposed to an unknown journeyman.
Should have given him Larkin, or at least kept someone like Gonzalez and given him to Andrey.

This matchup makes little sense in multiple respects.

Truly nothing more than a boxing style “stay busy” fight.

Yea that is what we were all hoping for but oh well

Should have given him Larkin, or at least kept someone like Gonzalez and given him to Andrey.

This matchup makes little sense in multiple respects.

Truly nothing more than a boxing style “stay busy” fight.

Gonzalez would have been a OK opponent
Also they actually tried to make that fight before so it makes sense

This is like something out of a boxing promoter’s strategy.

Back