Andrew Sanchez is the only remaining top 15 prospect for the males

joshuacf

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
So I was watching TUF, and the number one prospect, (Hawes) is now eliminated. Roundtree was the next hottest prospect, and now he is gone, also. The male side of this season is now pretty dead. I don't think anyone besides Sanchez is good enough to make waves in the UFC. Is it even worth watching?

I don't get how people say this. If the prospect lost, wouldn't then turn the guy who beat him into a prospect? :rolleyes:

Sanchez, Cory & even Khalil still have potential. Surely among some others. Don't forget, this is shallowass LHW we're talking about.

I just wish they hadn't matched up Sanchez and Hawes in the first round. And the Khalil hypetrain is now dead because he got subbed round one by a guy who had a busted foot. Hopefully Hawes will get a shot in the UFC in the near future, because I still think he is gonna be great.

Andrew kinda reminds me of Ryan Hall from the last TUF. I'm keeping my eye on him and Stansbury this season.

And to be fair, from my perspective, beating a "hot prospect" with a busted foot should get you some recognition as a prospect yourself.

Josh Stansbury is a damn good fighter, and he's actually a light heavyweight instead of a blown up middleweight.

I don't get how people say this. If the prospect lost, wouldn't then turn the guy who beat him into a prospect? :rolleyes:

Sanchez, Cory & even Khalil still have potential. Surely among some others. Don't forget, this is shallowass LHW we're talking about.

This all day!

I like stansbury a lot, i think he has potential and seems like a good guy.

We will see hawes and khalil again, whether its a injury replacement on tuf, or a shot in the ufc.

Sanchez is a great prospect but honestly, he isn't beating Stansbury. Sanchez got his clock cleaned by Kevin Casey. Josh hits harder, I reckon, and is well-rounded enough to get the job done.

Sanchez is a great prospect but honestly, he isn't beating Stansbury. Sanchez got his clock cleaned by Kevin Casey. Josh hits harder, I reckon, and is well-rounded enough to get the job done.

K-Casey was roided to the gills though.

K-Casey was roided to the gills though.

He certainly was.

Before USADA
TUF17-Kevin-Casey-MMAnytt-Foto-Bobby-Cavian.jpg

After USADA
kevin-casey.jpg

Cory's ankle looked pretty significantly sprained as well, which makes the win even more impressive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back